Sign in to follow this  
flamingice13

Buttons Start/Pause/Exit....

flamingice13

I started using autoit about 2 days ago I've looked around forums and websites wondering how I could make a working pause/exit button for my script I wrote could anyone help or give any tips? Thanks

-snip-

Edited by Jos

MikahS

It seems you have created the buttons, but have not yet created the functionality of the buttons. You have them waiting for input inside functions (that don't run) that you aren't even calling. If your trying to wait for user input I would instead take that while loop out of the function Text() (the function is not even called, so that is why when you press a button it doesn't do anything) as the while loop is needed, not the function.

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

MikahS

Also, what is this for? Looks like it could be used for gaming purposes :P

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

MikahS

Sorry bud, but it is against forum rules to do game automation, I cannot help anymore >_<

Snips & Scripts

flamingice13

*cough, cough* who says it doesnt spam something not for a game *cough* 

flamingice13

For educational purposes i could use it >.<

MikahS

Mods will be able to see what you did, but nice try lol (spam is against the rules as well) :shifty:

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

AndroidZero

-snip-

Edited by Jos

MikahS

@AndroidZero :tv_horror:

Snips & Scripts

Jos

*cough, cough* who says it doesnt spam something not for a game *cough* 

That is now *Click*

@AndroidZero, Expected somebody that's around longer to be smarter than this.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)