Short-Order Encrypter -- Updated March 6th, 2015

MikahS

Short-Order Encrypter

Just a fun project I had making a Crypt GUI that will encrypt and decrypt messages and files. All regular encryption types have been included for use. It will dynamically ask for a password, making it so there are never any passwords stored inside script. All dynamically built. I have included source code for your pleasure ;)

I wanted to get this onto the forum just see if anyone had any use for it. I am open and listening for questions, concerns, and comments :)

Short-Order Encrypter.zip

Short-Order EncrypterV1.0.5.zip

Short-Order EncrypterV1.5.0.zip

Short-Order Encrypter V1.6.0.zip

Short-Order Encrypter V1.6.1.zip

Current Version: 1.6.1.0

Version History:

----==== 1.0.0.0 ====----

-initial file and message decrypt and encrypt

-all encryption and decryption types

----==== 1.0.0.5 ====----

-changed global declaration of variables to one local statement

-commented all code for clarity

-took out call to GUIDelete function in the Quit function

-added check for the encryptData function that will return what has failed, and not just a single msgbox

-added a check for the decryptData function to check if it could not create the key

-changed the getFile function to use FileOpenDialog instead of FileSaveDialog when opening a file

-commented all code

----==== 1.5.0.0 ====----

-added drag and drop support for encrypting and decrypting files

----==== 1.6.0.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop support on x64 systems

-Added _MsgBoxEnglish function which allows changing of the button text for drag & drop (thanks to funkey ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)'>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)

-Added repaint of GUI window if canceled during drag & drop dialog

----==== 1.6.1.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop event when canceling to delete and repaint GUI.

-added check for checkbox values when drag and drop is used to encrypt or decrypt files.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

----==== 1.0.0.5 ====----

-changed global declaration of variables to one local statement
-commented all code for clarity
-took out call to GUIDelete function in the Quit function
-added check for the encryptData function that will return what has failed, and not just a single msgbox
-added a check for the decryptData function to check if it could not create the key
-changed the getFile function to use FileOpenDialog instead of FileSaveDialog when opening a file
-commented all code

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

----==== 1.5.0.0 ====----

-added drag and drop support for encrypting and decrypting files

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

----==== 1.6.0.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop support on x64 systems
-Added _MsgBoxEnglish function which allows changing of the button text for drag & drop (thanks to funkey ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)'>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)
-Added repaint of GUI window if canceled during drag & drop dialog

-Changed drag & drop buttons from "Yes|No|Cancel" to "Encrypt|Decrypt|Cancel"

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

• 3 months later...

----==== 1.6.1.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop event when canceling to delete and repaint GUI.
-added check for checkbox values when drag and drop is used to encrypt or decrypt files.

Snips & Scripts