MikahS

Short-Order Encrypter -- Updated March 6th, 2015

Short-Order Encrypter

Just a fun project I had making a Crypt GUI that will encrypt and decrypt messages and files. All regular encryption types have been included for use. It will dynamically ask for a password, making it so there are never any passwords stored inside script. All dynamically built. I have included source code for your pleasure ;)

I wanted to get this onto the forum just see if anyone had any use for it. I am open and listening for questions, concerns, and comments :)

Short-Order Encrypter.zip

Short-Order EncrypterV1.0.5.zip

Short-Order EncrypterV1.5.0.zip

Short-Order Encrypter V1.6.0.zip

Short-Order Encrypter V1.6.1.zip

Current Version: 1.6.1.0

Version History:

----==== 1.0.0.0 ====----

-initial file and message decrypt and encrypt

-all encryption and decryption types

----==== 1.0.0.5 ====----

-changed global declaration of variables to one local statement

-commented all code for clarity

-took out call to GUIDelete function in the Quit function

-added check for the encryptData function that will return what has failed, and not just a single msgbox

-added a check for the decryptData function to check if it could not create the key

-changed the getFile function to use FileOpenDialog instead of FileSaveDialog when opening a file

-commented all code

----==== 1.5.0.0 ====----

-added drag and drop support for encrypting and decrypting files

----==== 1.6.0.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop support on x64 systems

-Added _MsgBoxEnglish function which allows changing of the button text for drag & drop (thanks to funkey ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)'>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)

-Added repaint of GUI window if canceled during drag & drop dialog

----==== 1.6.1.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop event when canceling to delete and repaint GUI.

-added check for checkbox values when drag and drop is used to encrypt or decrypt files.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

UPDATE

----==== 1.0.0.5 ====----

-changed global declaration of variables to one local statement
-commented all code for clarity
-took out call to GUIDelete function in the Quit function
-added check for the encryptData function that will return what has failed, and not just a single msgbox
-added a check for the decryptData function to check if it could not create the key
-changed the getFile function to use FileOpenDialog instead of FileSaveDialog when opening a file
-commented all code

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

UPDATE

----==== 1.5.0.0 ====----

-added drag and drop support for encrypting and decrypting files

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

UPDATE

----==== 1.6.0.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop support on x64 systems
-Added _MsgBoxEnglish function which allows changing of the button text for drag & drop (thanks to funkey ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)'>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)
-Added repaint of GUI window if canceled during drag & drop dialog

-Changed drag & drop buttons from "Yes|No|Cancel" to "Encrypt|Decrypt|Cancel"

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

----==== 1.6.1.0 ====----

-Fixed drag & drop event when canceling to delete and repaint GUI.
-added check for checkbox values when drag and drop is used to encrypt or decrypt files.

Snips & Scripts

Just downloaded Current Version: 1.6.1.0 and testing cross platform ability.. With both fingers crossed!

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dinotom
      Can files be read from the web or the cloud?
      I am trying to read this file but get the file open error.
      #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Assign the file path to a variable Local $sFilePath = "C:\Automation\test.txt" Local $sFilePathAzure ="https://batlgroupimages.blob.core.windows.net/files/test.txt" Local $nLineNumberToLookFor = 0 ;Open the file test.txt in append mode. ;If the folder C:\Automation does not exist, it will be created. Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePathAzure, $FO_APPEND + $FO_CREATEPATH) ;Display a message box in case of any errors. If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred while opening the file.") EndIf ;Set the file position to beginning for reading the data from the beginning of the file. FileSetPos($hFileOpen, 0, $FILE_BEGIN) ;Read the data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen ;Local $sFileRead = FileRead($hFileOpen) ;Read the 2nd line of data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen Local $sFileReadLine = FileReadLine ($hFileOpen,2) ;Close the handle returned by FileOpen. FileClose($hFileOpen)  
    • By Pike
      Hey Everyone, I haven't been here in a while and recently picked up my old project. Still an FNG!
      To the point: I want to be able to push the button and either play an mp3, open a file, or open an exe program (all with the same button). The problem is that I don't know how to code for that at "case 1"
              Case 1                                                                                                                                             
                  Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default")                                
                  SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                     <-------------------------------
                  Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                                 <------------------------------- This 'Run' doesn't work even by itself!
      See code below for layout. If you need more information I will attach more code or answer any questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much Respect,
      Pike

Func _HandleButton() $iClickCount += 1 $iTimer = TimerInit() AdlibRegister("CheckButtonPress", $CheckTime) EndFunc Func CheckButtonPress() If TimerDiff($iTimer) < $CheckTime Or $iTimer = 0 Then Return Switch $iClickCount Case 1 Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default") SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Case 2 MsgBox(0, "INFORMATION:", "Choose the file you want designated to this button") Local $sFileOpenDialog = FileOpenDialog(0, @ScriptDir & "\", "All (*.*)", $FD_FILEMUSTEXIST + $FD_MULTISELECT) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No file(s) were selected.") EndIf Local $sFileName = InputBox("INFORMATION:", "Please Name Your File?" & @CRLF _ & @CRLF _ & "6 Characters or Less", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "One", $sFileOpenDialog) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $sFileName) EndSwitch $iClickCount = 0 AdlibUnRegister() EndFunc  

• By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears, i have a question please
      am now working for an audio player for the blind users
      and i added an option to open a file from the right click context menu.
      but here there is a small problem, i hope that you can help me to find a solution for it.
      the problem is as follow :
      when i added the problem into the context menu it work with successfuly if the user select just one file.
      but if the user selected more then one file, here the problem
      a multiple sections of the program will open.
      my question is :
      how i can detect the multiple selection from the context menu?
      i know that it so  hard, but i know also that you are harder than it
      for that dears please try to give me an solution for that problem.
      thanks in advance
    • By Jeep
      Here is a small library (UDF) that I use all the time. Not transcendent, it’s just to simplify my life.
      When I use the ConsoleWrite function, more than 99.99 percent, I go to the line (Newline), more than 99.99 %, parameters à the same except information that i exam. _CW is born.
      The second one _CW_Fmt allows to display marks (Fmt for Formatting) and allows to evaluate the format the length of a variable and the position of some characters without counting too much :-).
      For the functions derived from MsgBox () again the same observation, always the same parameters following the context: Info, Error or Warning. Thus were born _MB_Info, _MB_Error and _MB_Warning.
      As for _MB_IsOk, the same observation about the logical answer we are interested in a question with two choices: agree or disagree and not much else (True or False).
      All your remarks, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.
      JPD_Simply.au3
      JPD_Simply_Demo.au3
    • By VADemon
      I've encountered a problem with a single file where I cannot retrieve it's Date-time. So far my code has worked well for over 30 files, but this one is a mystery I cannot debug myself due to insufficient Au3 knowledge.
      In line 11 "_Date_Time_FileTimeToArray" is called and for this particular file it sets the @error to 10. I don't know what that error code means, but it's not set by the _Date functions themselves I think.
      Overall, it could be a problem caused by any of the functions below, how can I properly debug this? / Does anybody know a what's causing this?
      _WinAPI_CreateFile() / _Date_Time_GetFileTime() / _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray()
      Func _SetFileTimes($sFilePath) Local $monthNumber[13] = ["", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "Juny", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"] Local $dayNumber[7] = ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"] Local $fHandle = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFilePath, 2, 2) ; read-only ; may NOT return a valid date for some reason! TODO Local $fTagFILETIME = _Date_Time_GetFileTime($fHandle) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($fHandle) ; This will return an empty array if theres no valid date $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray($fTagFILETIME[2]) ; last Modified if @error <> 10 then Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] Global $prettyTimestamp = StringFormat("%s, %s %d, %04d %02d:%02d:%02d", $dayNumber[$weekday], $monthNumber[$month], $day, $year, $hour, $min, $sec) Global $uploadDate = StringFormat("%04d-%02d-%02d", $year, $month, $day) $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray(_Date_Time_FileTimeToLocalFileTime($fTagFILETIME[2])) ; last Modified Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] ; GetUnixTime accounts for Local time, hence feed it local time Global $unixTimestamp = _GetUnixTime($year &"/"& $month &"/"& $day &" "& $hour&":"& $min &":"& $sec) else Global $prettyTimestamp = "N/A" Global $uploadDate = "" Global $unixTimestamp = "N/A" endif endfunc  
      _GetUnixTime returned the year 1601 start date, showing that $fModTime is probably equal 0. (But Why?)
      The file reports these dates in Explorer, it's on local NTFS drive:
      Created: ‎‎Wednesday, ‎31. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎18:55:02
      Modified: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23
      Accessed: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23