Syed23

4. coffeeturtle

coffeeturtle

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheDcoder
      Hi everyone,
      I am bit stumped as to why I am not able to set the time in the Date control
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200) Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("1953/04/25", 10, 10, 185, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT) ; to select a specific default format Local $sStyle = "HH:mm:ss" GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle) ; Set time Local $iRet = GUICtrlSetData($idDate, '13:33:37') ConsoleWrite('GUICtrlSetData returned ' & ($iRet = 1 ? 'success' : 'failure') & @CRLF) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate)) EndFunc ;==>Example The documentation for GUICtrlSetData clearly mentions that it uses the same format as GUICtrlRead:
      But I get failure
      What gives?
      Thanks for the help in advance!
    • By trescon
      Good evening, I need to configure a graphical interface where the contents of some "Button" are taken from a file I have foreseen to include with "#include".
      For the text no problem, the problem comes when I'm going to assign the color to the background of the "Button", the "Button" becomes BLACK WHITE.
      I included in the included file as follows:
      $ Promotion_Color = "$ Color_Red"
      Clarity I also imported #include the library <ColorConstants.au3>
      In the main program I wrote like this:
      $ Promotion = GUICtrlCreateButton ($ Promotion, Dim_Fin_X + $ 170, $ Dim_Fin_Y, 750.120)
      GUICtrlSetFont (-1, 70, 800, 0, "Calibri")
      GUICtrlSetBkColor ($ Promotion, $ Promotion_Color); will change background color
      I thank all those who want to help me
      Alberto
    • By 232showtime
      im getting strange output in array display,$split_[1] is not properly aligned to other arrays and why guictrlsetdata is not writting any data if i put comma(,) at the end of the text in $Input1???

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\user\Desktop\Script\StringSplit.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 449, 192, 114) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("50UGITQ421X, 50UGITQ422X, 50UGITQ423X, 50UGITQ427X, 50UGITQ431X, 50UGITQ435X, 50UGITQ436X, 50UGITQ437X, 50UGITQ441X, 50UGITQ445X, 50UGITQ449X, 50UGITQ453X, 50UGITQ454X, 50UGITQ455X, 50UGITQ459X", 24, 16, 553, 21) $Split = GUICtrlCreateButton("Split", 24, 48, 75, 25) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 24, 96, 553, 97) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Split $read = GUICtrlRead($Input1) $split_ = StringSplit($read, ",") $Max = UBound($split_, 1) For $i = 1 To UBound($split_) - 1 ConsoleWrite($split_[$i] & @CRLF) ;~ ControlSetText($Form1, "", $List1, $split_[$i]) GUICtrlSetData($List1, $split_[$i]) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($List1, $split_[$i]) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($List1, $i) Next _ArrayDisplay($split_) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By caramen
      I tryed to search in forum and in help file but maybe that is my problem at the end xD.

I whould like to modify the color of the group background only

I got a palliative sollution to make a label and set the backgroud color of the label but it gonna make me add a label again etc for the complet gui (i make my gui alone always , not with KODA) 

I whould like to know if there is a AI function to do that i have missing.

something like ..../
      GuiCtrlSetGroupBackgroundColor , 0x000000

or maybe a solution that is more easy than making again all my label with background

• By kitoy
      I wanted to make a countdown timer without queueing the countdown message to the next line but the previous data is removed after using GUICtrlSetData. Any thoughts on how to display the previous data/message?

Here is an example:
      #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $_main = GUICreate("", 501, 313, -1, -1) Global $g_idMemo = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 2, 2, 496, 274, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL + $ES_READONLY + $WS_VSCROLL) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") GUICtrlSetFont($g_idMemo, 9, 400, 0, "Courier New") GUICtrlSendMsg($g_idMemo, $EM_SETREADONLY, True, 0) GUICtrlSetBkColor($g_idMemo, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetCursor($g_idMemo, -1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) HotKeySet('{esc}', "_close") Func _close() Exit EndFunc ;==>_close Func MemoWrite($sMessage = "") GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, $sMessage & @CRLF, 1) EndFunc ;==>MemoWrite MemoWrite("test message 1") Sleep(1000) MemoWrite("test message 2") Sleep(1000) MemoWrite("test message 3") Sleep(1000) For $i = 5 to 0 Step -1 GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, "Program will exit in "&$i&" seconds...") Sleep(1000) Next While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd