Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D4rk^S0ul

Treeview drives

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering how u can make a treeview of drives or my computer so that i can go through and select a file?

I was wondering how u can make a treeview of drives or my computer so that i can go through and select a file?

there are many examples, try search the forum

If you look in Scripts and Scraps you will find the Holger was working on an Explorer type program. You may be able to use some of it.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

If you look in Scripts and Scraps you will find the Holger was working on an Explorer type program. You may be able to use some of it.

Holgers AutoItExplorer is not for beginners (which i espect #0 to be, no offense) i looked at it my self, i dunno how to use DLLstruct and so on..

Holgers AutoItExplorer is not for beginners (which i espect #0 to be, no offense) i looked at it my self, i dunno how to use DLLstruct and so on..

I was just letting him see that it is possible, I don't understand it either.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I searched couldnt find any examples of file few treeview lots of the type of examples that come with helpfile but no file browse examples....

Again SEARCHHHHH

Holger

AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line