Re-Running a Func creates a blank space

Skorm92

Hello there!

I have a Function running every 60 seconds that's refreshing retreived data from the server,

It checks on the server which game is beeing played curently and creates an image for it.

However,

When the Function is beeing run initially at startup it works, but when the func is beeing executed again the images are gone and creates a blank space (where the icons should be)

My Current code:

For $i = 1 To $gameimgraw[0]
            If StringInStr($gameimgraw[$i], "League Of Legends") Then
                $gameicoon = GUICtrlCreatePic($installdir & '\res\supgme\lol\icon.jpg', 5, 43+$i*$defaultfriendsize, 17, 17)

ElseIf StringInStr($gameimgraw[$i], "Runescape") Then
                $gameicoon = GUICtrlCreatePic($installdir & '\res\supgme\runescape\icon.jpg', 5, 43+$i*$defaultfriendsize, 17, 17)

Else
                $gameicoon = GUICtrlCreatePic($installdir & '\res\supgme\onlinedefault\icon.jpg', 5, 43+$i*$defaultfriendsize, 17, 17)

EndIf
Next

Some clarification: $installdir equals @ScriptDir, $defaultfriendsize is defined somewhere else in the script.

Thank you in Advance!

Edited by Skorm92

• Moderators

I had merged the two posts to lock them both in one thread.

Please read the forum rules on posting about games.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.