Sign in to follow this  
Xandy

Waxworks Code Wheel

Xandy

Hmm.  It's working for me.  It has something to do with when I re-upload a zip file, I always have to change the name to something new.

Edited by Xandy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

Is there a way to detect movement only for 1 specific window?

HWnd is not really working, it still detects movement in all the windows within the region

This is my script:

;Checksum actual HotKeySet("{f2}", 'exit_') MsgBox(0, '', '0') Beep(500, 2000) $Hwnd = WinActive('') while 1 $Checksum = PixelChecksum(211, 650, 1094, 914, 1, $Hwnd) If PixelChecksum(211, 650, 1094, 914, 1, $Hwnd) <> $Checksum Then For $i = 1 To 100 Beep(1000, 50) Next MsgBox(0, '', 'New message!', 1) EndIf WEnd Func exit_() Beep(500, 1000) Exit 0 EndFunc I just want to check whenever a message comes because the app i use doesn't give notifications properly.

Any help is really appreciated!
    • PramodR
      By PramodR
      Can you please see whats wrong im doing in the below code? i can read few registry entry but not all for eg, i am able to get value of "Shell" Key from the registry path  but not AutoAdminLogon which has the value of "1", is there any change i have to do to read numeric values?
       Global  $shello = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon","Shell" )
       ConsoleWrite("This is Hello"& $shello)
      above command returns proper value , but same command with AutoAdminLogon returns null as shown in below ? infact registry has the value of 1.
       Global  $shello = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon","AutoAdminLogon" )
       ConsoleWrite("This is Hello"& $shello)
    • Eminence
      By Eminence
      Hello,
      I've been searching on how to select the first row in my database which includes a time column based on the latest start_time date for today's date.
      This is my current code:
      Local $iCurrentDate = _Now() Local $sqlHandle = _dbOpen($sDbPath) Local $aResult, $iRows, $iCols _SQLite_GetTable2d($sqlHandle, "SELECT start_time FROM " & $srawDb & " ORDER BY datetime(start_time) DESC LIMIT 1", $aResult, $iRows, $iCols) _ArrayDisplay($aResult) _dbClose($sDbpath) What it does is it gets the first row entry in the database however it does not select the latest start_time entry in the database, it always select the first row. I've tried changing DESC to ASC to see if that will do it but the issue still remains. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

*EDIT
      The date format in the database is by MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS.
    • Trisha
      By Trisha
      Hello,
      I Have clicked on save as option to save a file, while doing that I need to rename a file appending with sysdate. I have searched in google find the below one line of code:
      FileMove("C:\somefile.txt", "C:\somefile1.txt"), When I am trying to append with sysdate. It is not happening. Please help me out  with the small issue.
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      hey i would like to know if its possible to take a string like this
      $string = "onethousandninehundredeightyfive" and convert it into:
      $string = "one thousand nine hundred eighty five" i have something going on here but its no use
      $string = "onethousandninehundredeightyfive" Global $array[9] = ['one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'five', 'six', 'seven', 'eight', 'nine'] Global $array1[19] = ['onethousand', 'twothousand', 'threethousand', 'fourthousand', 'fivethousand', 'sixthousand', 'seventhousand', 'eightthousand', 'ninethousand','tenthousand','hundred', 'twohundred', 'threehundred', 'fourhundred', 'fivehundred', 'sixhundred', 'sevenhundred', 'eighthundred', 'ninehundred'] MsgBox(0, 0, AddSpaces($string)) Func AddSpaces($string) Local $finalStr $length = StringLen($string) For $x = 0 To $length Local $trim = StringTrimRight($string, $x) For $h = 0 To 18 If $trim = $array1[$h] Then $finalStr = $finalStr & " " & $trim $string = StringTrimLeft($string, $h) $length = StringLen($string) EndIf Next For $z = 0 To 8 If $trim = $array[$z] Then $finalStr = $finalStr & " " & $trim $string = StringTrimLeft($string, $z) $length = StringLen($string) EndIf Next Next Return $finalStr EndFunc ;==>AddSpaces  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.