TheDcoder

Adlib doubt

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

AdlibRegister("ScriptBreaker", 1000 * 10)

FileMove($large_10GB_file, $relocated_large_10GB_file)

Func ScriptBreaker()
    Sleep(1000 * 10)
EndFunc

; Will adlib break the file or pause the transfer??

Edited by TheDcoder

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Could you not have tried it on your own in less time than it took you to post this?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Could you not have tried it on your own in less time than it took you to post this?

I don't have any large files at the moment & I don't have my laptop here

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

File transfer was paused..... Sorry for asking, I was curious and not at home

TD :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• binhnx
      By binhnx
      Let start with some examples:
      1. (As seen in another topic: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> ).
      Script copied from that topic
      Interrupt function can be any hotkey/event/adlib/callback.
      If-check inside interrupted function/script 
      ; HotKeySet, or any function that can cause script interrupt HotKeySet("{Delete}", "RemoveSelectedControl") ;... Dim $InfoAboutControls[4096] Global $HandleForCurrentControl ;... While 1 $msg = GuiGetMsg() ;.... ;---Code to process moving a control (drag-n-drop)--- ; If check in MAIN LOOP (interruptible function). If $HandleForCurrentControl > 0 Then;Make sure we have a valid control handle ; ***** oops user pressed Delete key and we get pre-empted ; ***** user removed the selected control. ; ***** Returning from the RemoveSelectedControl function and resuming here: GuiCtrlSetPos($InfoAboutControls[$HandleForCurrentControl], $newLeftPosition, $newTopPosition) EndIf WEnd Func RemoveSelectedControl() $HandleForCurrentControl = -1 EndFunc 2. If-check inside interrupt function
      Hotkey only.
      Flag is set right after if check.
      It's possible or not this function print twice or more?
      HotKeySet("{Delete}", "_TestHotkey") Func _TestHotkey() Static $bFlag = True If ($bFlag) Then ; ***** Right here, user pressed Delete key ; ***** bFlag is currently not set ; ***** And the script will execute this function twice or more times, instead of just once $bFlag = False ConsoleWrite("This should be printed only ONCE") EndIf EndFunc 3. Same as 2, but with global flag
      The question is: can I rely on if-checking with a flag, to ensure that my script doesn't do any strange things, as describe in the above examples?
    • JScript
      By JScript
      Function Reference
      _AdlibEnhance.au3
      Adlib function with support for parameters, pause and resume using Call Back!

Sintax:

_Adlib_Register( "Function" [, "Params" [, Time [, RepeatCount ]]] ) _Adlib_Pause( "Function" ) _Adlib_Resume( "Function" ) _Adlib_SetTimer( "Function" [, Time ] ) _Adlib_UnRegister( "Function" )
      Supports:

; You can call functions with parameters and native functions also!
      Downloads:

Version: 0.10
      _AdlibEnhance_(RedirectLink).html

Note: Usage example is included!

Sample:

Fixes:

Regards,

João Carlos.