UEZ

_SplashTextOnEx UDF build 2015-05-10

18 posts in this topic

Hi, UEZ, wonderfull work, It had to be you, GDI master.

thanks a lot.

i like it

good work :D

I love to program, and if I ever lose that love, I will no longer be a programmer.

It will be a sad day.

There's a "Like This" button for doing that, no need to post just for the sake of posting something.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

There's a "Like This" button for doing that, no need to post just for the sake of posting something.

​What's your problem with this member ?

Is there new forum rules ? 

UEZ is certainly happy to receive compliments for his work. 

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I agree wakillon. Everyone should have the freedom either to like a post or to write to comment.

After forum upgrade on German forum we had a discussion whether to activate the like or not. The majority was against the like button because writing a comment is more meaningful than pushing a button.

1 person likes this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I can't access to the 3 previews

My browser returns this :

20150510084926.png

Do i need to modify my browser settings ?

@wakillon  You will find your answer here ;)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

@UEZ , the links don't work

You have accessed an invalid or no longer valid link .
Back to previous page

Sie haben einen ungültigen oder nicht mehr gültigen Link aufgerufen.
Zurück zur vorherigen Seite

Edited by argumentum

@wakillon  You will find your answer here ;)

​Not sure.

May be it's due to the last autoit.de forum upgrade.

Have tried with IE too, but unsuccesfully

No more chance with the German UEZ Topic

Since the upgrade of the German forum software all attachments were lost and never restored. Further after the upgrade of this forum the links to the attachments were also changed.

I've tons of attachments in both forums, so without any feedback it is hard to fix it.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

There is not only attachments who cause problem, sometimes when i use google and there is autoit.de topics in the results, i can't access them !

It's annoying !

Maybe an SSL issue :ermm:?

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

@​UEZ

In the _SplashTextCloseEx function, what's the utility of $bGUIFade ?

And is it possible to have an example with outlined text ?

#15 ·  Posted (edited)

;                  $bGUIFade            - [optional] A boolean value to enable/disable gui fade in/out on start/exit. Default is False.

When set $bGUIFade = true _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function will be used to fade-in/out the GUI on start/end.

Outlined text you mean only the frame without filled letters right?

Edited by UEZ

;                  $bGUIFade            - [optional] A boolean value to enable/disable gui fade in/out on start/exit. Default is False.

When set $bGUIFade = true _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function will be used to fade-in/out the GUI on start/end.

Outlined text you mean only the frame without filled letters right?

​So why condition look at $__bGUIFade__ value ?

And Outlined Text like this :

3_8_8.png

Updated the UDF code and the example.

Great, 

thanks !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrewManNH
      By BrewManNH
      I have created a UDF that will allow you to easily create a customizable GUI with either a standard progress bar or a marquee style progress bar. You can change the size and back ground color of the GUI, as well as the font, font size, and color of the text. The function doesn't require any parameters to operate, but the default text is very generic so you probably would want to set that at the very least.
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      UEZ has kindly provided me with code that rotates an image per a line: see here
      Because I want to trim a photograph after rotation, I need to crop the photo. I wrote code which calls _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() to do this, but it places spurious stuff in the corners: see 2.jpg attached.
      I want only the trimmed photo to show.
      The original jpeg is also attached.
      The arguments to _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() come from solving 2 simultaneous equations: if a and b are the width and height of the original photo, find x and y, the width and height of the rotated and cropped rectangle;
      a = x cos(ang) + y sin(ang)
      b = x sin(ang) + y cos(ang)
      My solution is:
      x = (b * sin(ang) - a*cos(ang)) / (sin(ang)^2 - (cos(ang)^2)
      y = (b * cos(ang) - a * sin(ang)) / (cos(ang)^2 - sin(ang)^2)
      To try to get a handle on the problem, I have temporarily added in several lines in Case $btn. In 2.jpg, you can see that the rectangle bounding the area to be retained is in the wrong place.
      The code is:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) Global Const $MK_SHIFT = 0x4 Global Const $MK_CONTROL = 0x8 Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = $fPi / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT,'WM_PAINT') Global $gX0=10,$gX1=580,$gY0,$gY1,$gForm1,$glblPic,$iLW,$iLH,$iW,$iH Global $ghCanvas,$ghImage,$ghPen,$gGraphicPic,$ghBitmap,$ghMatrix,$ghImageClone,$ghGfxClone Global Const $kDegToRads = 3.14159/180 main() Func main() $gForm1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 601, 192, 114) $iLW = 589 $iLH = 500 $glblPic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, $iLW, $iLH) Local $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Rotate", 472, 560, 65, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $oldY0,$oldY1,$fAngle _GDIPlus_Startup() $ghPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF999999,2) $ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\pergola.jpg') Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblPic) $gGraphicPic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) $gY0 = 400 $gY1 = 400 $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($ghImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($ghImage) $ghBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghBitmap) $ghMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() ; Loop until the user exits. While True If $gY0<>$oldY0 Or $gY1<>$oldY1 Then Paint() $oldY0 = $gY0 $oldY1 = $gY1 Else Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $btn $ghImageClone=_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImageClone) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, $iW/2, $iH/2) $gY1 = 300 ; temp Local $ang = -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, $ang) ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0)) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, -$iW/2, -$iH/2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($ghGfxClone, $ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImage,0,0,$iW,$iH) Local $angRads = $ang*$kDegToRads Local $sinAng = Sin($angRads) Local $cosAng = Cos($angRads) Local $wid = ($iLH*$sinAng-$iLW*$cosAng)/($sinAng^2-$cosAng^2) Local $left = ($iLW-$wid)/2 Local $ht = ($iLH*$cosAng-$iLW*$sinAng)/($cosAng^2-$sinAng^2) Local $top = ($iLH-$ht)/2 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,$ghPen) ; temp _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImageClone,0,0,$iW,$iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImageClone) $gy0 = 400 $gy1 = 400 Paint() _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($ghImage,'H:\b\2.jpg') ; added - is rotated, with same size as original file EndSwitch EndIf WEnd ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghBitmap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($gGraphicPic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $kYmax=$iLH-1,$kDelta=2 Local $vec = GUIGetCursorInfo($gForm1) If $vec[4] = $vec[4]=$glblPic Then Local $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; positive = up Local $iKeys = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_CONTROL)=$MK_CONTROL Then If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then ; do nothing Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta EndIf Else If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Func Paint() _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghCanvas,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghCanvas, $ghImage, 0,0, $iLW, $iLH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($ghCanvas, $gX0, $gY0, $gX1, $gY1, $ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($gGraphicPic, $ghBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndFunc Func WM_PAINT() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) Paint() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) EndFunc Func Angle($y, $x) ;return value is in degree Local Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = ACos(-1) / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi Switch True Case ($x > 0) Return ATan($y / $x) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y >= 0) Return ATan($y / $x + $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y < 0) Return ATan($y / $x - $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y > 0) Return $fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y < 0) Return -$fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y = 0) Return 0 EndSwitch EndFunc I also don't understand how the rotated picture gets displayed. There are graphics objects, graphics contexts and PDI+ bitmaps. How are they related?
      Help would be much appreciated.

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys this is my gui and i need the numeric value typed in the highlighted  inputbox. if this value is greater than 1 i need to perform some operations
      \

Here is the summary about that field which i got from wininfo tool

i tried writing the code as shown below.. but the msgbox is popping up empty value..when the same code is pasted under some button action i am able to access the value present in the field..but when placed alone as written in the attached script i am unable to fetch it... 

here i am using the valu present in the field

can you guys tell me what's wrong??? or how can i get that value?

My_GUI.au3

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      in need the path/text present int above shown input box to be copied or retrieved into a variable .. how can i do that?

Thanks

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Friends i am new to autoit and i am stuck in middle of automation of flashing tool..
      my requirement is i have a window and i have to get the value present in that window (below is the picture)

in the above window i need to get the value of the highlighted field.the value of this filed keeps on changing...ii need to get the current value present in the field..below are the details of the window and field..

CAN it be done?

thanks