souldjer777

SimpleSpy fine under XP but not Windows 7 x64

Good Morning All,

:ILA:

I'm using the latest UIA_V0_51 on XP and Windows 7 x64. I'm able to see focus, elements and all options under Windows XP for SimpleSpy - but not on Windows 7 x64. With Windows 7 x64 all I can focus on is the window frame. Very odd.   :think:  I've tried running simplespy "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n" and the app under x32 on the Windows 7 x64 device. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. I believe this is a simple thing I am overlooking... Thank you AutoIT Gurus!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Thanks

:cheer:

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

Thank you junkew - YOU ARE THE MAN BY THE WAY!!!

I figured out what was wrong, I had to run simplespy with "#RequireAdmin" - I tell ya, some Windows security features can really fowl up applications. All good now, I can focus on everything! Thank you for making the application junkew!

I was really driving myself crazy on this one and I apologize for wasting anyone's time.

Edited by souldjer777

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      Good morning, all. I am having a very hard time figuring out why my code "breaks" every second (and every time after) iteration in the loop. 
      I am trying to automate the process of filling out a form for work. I need to find and send data to seven fields and get data from one field. 
      Here are a couple of pictures of the fields I am interacting with. The fields are on the same forum/page. (the green boxed ones)

Here is my code so far. 

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program ; Special UDFs for UIA automation #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ;******************************************************************************* ; Format and send the vaild E-mail's contents ;******************************************************************************* Func SendEmailData() ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Send E-mail Data to it's proper fields" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) ;=============================================================================== ; Store the Elements ;=============================================================================== ; Description _UIA_setVar("oDescription","Title:=Description:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Long Description OK Button _UIA_setVar("oLongButton","Title:=Long Description;controltype:=UIA_ImageControlTypeId;class:=") _UIA_setVar("oLongOk","Title:=OK;controltype:=UIA_ButtonControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Order Number _UIA_setVar("oWorkOrderNum","Title:=Work Order:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Location _UIA_setVar("oLocation","Title:=Location:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Type _UIA_setVar("oWorkType","Title:=Work Type:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Date _UIA_setVar("oDate","Title:=Reported Date:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Person _UIA_setVar("oCustomer","Title:=Reported By:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Email _UIA_setVar("oEmail","Title:=Reported By Email:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Phone _UIA_setVar("oPhone","Title:=Reported By Phone:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") Local $WorkType = "CM" ; Send the stored data to the proper field Local $stringSplitter = ", " Local $conCateStrings = $eDescription & $stringSplitter & $eComments Local $ComStringLen = StringLen($eComments) Local $TrimedDesc = StringTrimLeft($eDescription, 1) ;=============================================================================== ; Check to see if the Description and the Long Description can be concatenated If StringLen($conCateStrings) <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $conCateStrings) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") ; Wipes the long description so no duplication happens $eComments = "" ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eComments) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description and Send the rest of it to the Long Description field ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen >= 100 Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(500) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Description and some of the Long Description ElseIf StringLen($eDescription) <= 80 AND $eComments <> "" Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the original Description Else Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the long description button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongButton","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongButton","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "highlight") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the long description Sleep(1000) if StringLen($eComments) >= 250 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(10000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) >= 150 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(6000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) <= 10 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(1500) Else Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(4000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the ok button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongOk","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongOk","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongOk", "click") _UIA_action("oLongOk", "highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; The work order number _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkOrderNum","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum", "getvalue", $WoNum) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") ;MsgBox("", "Work order number", $WoNum[2]) ;=============================================================================== ; The Location field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLocation","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLocation", "setvalue", $eLocation) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Work Type field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkType","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkType", "setvalue", $WorkType) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Reported By Date Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDate","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDate", "setvalue", $eSentOn) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oCustomer","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oCustomer", "setvalue", $eReportedBy) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by E-mail Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oEmail","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oEmail", "setvalue", $eSenderAddress) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by Phone Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oPhone","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oPhone", "setvalue", $eRoomPhone) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") MouseClick("left", 1843, 437, 2) Sleep(1500) Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Sleep(1000) MouseClick("left", 591, 279, 2) Sleep(3000) $lCount += 1 ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Finished" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) Sleep(2000) EndFunc  
      That is not all the code but that is the function that keeps "breaking" and by "breaking" I mean the program acts like it doesn't know where the description field is after the first iteration.
      My code will just click somewhere in the far top left corner and somehow shrink the browser in the process of finding the description field.  

The code works perfectly the first iteration but after that, it "breaks" (doesn't know where to click/send data to). 
      As always any help is greatly appreciated. 

NOTE: By the time 'Action 16' runs Chrome has already been opened and has navigated to the proper webpage.  I am trying to loop 'Action 16' multiple times. I do not leave that webpage while looping. 
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am having a hard time figuring out how to read or get the valve (628850) from the red squared box in the picture below. 

Here is what I have tried so far. (see code below. Also, I'm very sorry my code is sloppy.)

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ; Sets the script to accept coordinates off the program window and not the screen AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0) ; Defines the time it takes to send text to the software/program AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay', 10) ;******************************************************************************* ; Close the script if "End" is pressed ;******************************************************************************* Local $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc") HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate") Func Terminate() MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "DEATH", "AI Stoped!", 5) Exit EndFunc ;******************************************************************************* ; Script has started ;******************************************************************************* Sleep(2000) MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_AI", "AI Started!", 5) Sleep(1500) ;******************************************************************************* ; Main functions of the program ;******************************************************************************* test() ;=============================================================================== ; Function Definitions ;=============================================================================== Func test() MsgBox("", "TESTing", "Timer Started") Sleep(15000) MsgBox("", "TESTing", "timer Finished") ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1") ;Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND") ;Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=  Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;  Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=main form;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=") ;main form _UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=View Work Details;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;View Work Details _UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP8","Title:=Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group _UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=Work;controltype:=UIA_TableControlTypeId;class:=") ;Work _UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP12","Title:=Record Detail Menu;controltype:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId;class:=") ;Record Detail Menu ; Clicks on the main record field _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Record ;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;classname:=") ; Trying to click on / get value from the 3rd from top record field (this is me trying to use the id to access the record box) Local $otest =_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Record.mainwindow", "id:=ma9038468_tdrow_[C\:1]_txt-tb[R\:3].;ControlType:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP12","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP12","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") _UIA_Action("oUIElement","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","click") Sleep(2500) _UIA_action($otest,"highlight") _UIA_Action($otest,"setfocus") _UIA_action($otest,"click") MsgBox("", "End of program", "death") EndFunc I'm using $otest to try and click on the box, through the id that chrome gives it, with the UIA functions. I am kind of completely new to the UIA UDF but I do find it capable of doing a lot of cool things.   
      as always any help would be greatly appreciated. I know how hard you people hard. Thank you for taking the time to help us. 
    • By caramen
      Is that correct?
      With SimpleSpy i can click on controls without any include/udf ON CHROME?
    • By toto22
      Please help me to get text from another program using UI
      I need my program to extract symbol and its description from TC2000, basically a "element title". I want it to return "INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology" (or any other text if symbol changes)

my wrapper is:
      Mouse position is retrieved 1194-405 At least we have an element title: [INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology ] class: [TextBlock] Having the following values for all properties: Title is: <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > Class := <TextBlock> controltype:= <UIA_TextControlTypeId> ,<50020> , (0000C364) 989;356;406;183 *** Parent Information top down *** 2: Title is: <TC2000 ® Version 17.0.6435.29524> Class := <Window> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032> , (0000C370) 51;24;1712;1124 "Title:=TC2000 ® Version 17.0.6435.29524;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Window"" 1: Title is: <> Class := <WorkspaceTabControl> controltype:= <UIA_CustomControlTypeId> ,<50025> , (0000C369) 59;123;1696;1017 "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WorkspaceTabControl"" 0: Title is: <> Class := <WebChart> controltype:= <UIA_CustomControlTypeId> ,<50025> , (0000C369) 675;125;1080;612 "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WebChart"" ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=TC2000 ® Version 17.0.6435.29524;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Window") ;TC2000 ® Version 17.0.6435.29524 _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WorkspaceTabControl") ; _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WebChart") ; ;~ $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("INNT InnovateBiopharmaceuticals,Inc HealthcareSector(D) Biotechnology .mainwindow", "title:=INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology ;ControlType:=UIA_TextControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology ;controltype:=UIA_TextControlTypeId;class:=TextBlock") ;ControlType:=UIA_TextControlTypeId;classname:=TextBlock") ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_action($oUIElement","highlight") ;~_UIA_action($oUIElement,"click") ;~_UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") ;~_UIA_action("oUIElement","click") ;~ *** Standard code Flexible*** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) Local $oP2=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($UIA_oDesktop, "Title:=TC2000 ® Version 17.0.6435.29524;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Window", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP2,"setfocus") Local $oP1=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP2, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WorkspaceTabControl", $treescope_children) Local $oP0=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP1, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=WebChart", $treescope_children) ;~ First find the object in the parent before you can do something ;~$oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("INNT InnovateBiopharmaceuticals,Inc HealthcareSector(D) Biotechnology .mainwindow", "title:=INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology ;ControlType:=UIA_TextControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) Local $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP0, "title:=INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology ;ControlType:=UIA_TextControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~_UIA_action($oUIElement,"highlight") _UIA_action($oUIElement,"click") *** Detailed properties of the highlighted element *** UIA_title:= <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > UIA_text:= <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > UIA_regexptitle:= <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > UIA_class:= <TextBlock> UIA_regexpclass:= <TextBlock> UIA_iaccessiblechildId:= <0> UIA_id:= <Watermark> UIA_handle:= <0> UIA_RuntimeId:= <7;1244;18409771> UIA_BoundingRectangle:= <989;356;406;183> UIA_ProcessId:= <1244> UIA_ControlType:= <50020> UIA_LocalizedControlType:= <text> UIA_Name:= <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > UIA_HasKeyboardFocus:= <False> UIA_IsKeyboardFocusable:= <False> UIA_IsEnabled:= <True> UIA_AutomationId:= <Watermark> UIA_ClassName:= <TextBlock> UIA_ClickablePoint:= <1192;447> UIA_Culture:= <0> UIA_IsControlElement:= <True> UIA_IsContentElement:= <True> UIA_IsPassword:= <False> UIA_NativeWindowHandle:= <0> UIA_IsOffscreen:= <False> UIA_Orientation:= <0> UIA_FrameworkId:= <WPF> UIA_IsRequiredForForm:= <False> UIA_IsDockPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsExpandCollapsePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsGridItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsGridPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsInvokePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsMultipleViewPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsRangeValuePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsScrollPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsScrollItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsSelectionItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsSelectionPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTablePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTableItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTextPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTogglePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTransformPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsValuePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsWindowPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_ValueIsReadOnly:= <True> UIA_RangeValueValue:= <0> UIA_RangeValueIsReadOnly:= <True> UIA_RangeValueMinimum:= <0> UIA_RangeValueMaximum:= <0> UIA_RangeValueLargeChange:= <0> UIA_RangeValueSmallChange:= <0> UIA_ScrollHorizontalScrollPercent:= <0> UIA_ScrollHorizontalViewSize:= <100> UIA_ScrollVerticalScrollPercent:= <0> UIA_ScrollVerticalViewSize:= <100> UIA_ScrollHorizontallyScrollable:= <False> UIA_ScrollVerticallyScrollable:= <False> UIA_SelectionCanSelectMultiple:= <False> UIA_SelectionIsSelectionRequired:= <False> UIA_GridRowCount:= <0> UIA_GridColumnCount:= <0> UIA_GridItemRow:= <0> UIA_GridItemColumn:= <0> UIA_GridItemRowSpan:= <1> UIA_GridItemColumnSpan:= <1> UIA_DockDockPosition:= <5> UIA_ExpandCollapseExpandCollapseState:= <3> UIA_MultipleViewCurrentView:= <0> UIA_WindowCanMaximize:= <False> UIA_WindowCanMinimize:= <False> UIA_WindowWindowVisualState:= <0> UIA_WindowWindowInteractionState:= <0> UIA_WindowIsModal:= <False> UIA_WindowIsTopmost:= <False> UIA_SelectionItemIsSelected:= <False> UIA_TableRowOrColumnMajor:= <2> UIA_ToggleToggleState:= <2> UIA_TransformCanMove:= <False> UIA_TransformCanResize:= <False> UIA_TransformCanRotate:= <False> UIA_IsLegacyIAccessiblePatternAvailable:= <True> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleChildId:= <0> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleName:= <INNT Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Healthcare Sector(D) Biotechnology > UIA_LegacyIAccessibleRole:= <41> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleState:= <0> UIA_IsDataValidForForm:= <False> UIA_ProviderDescription:= <[pid:1244,providerId:0x0 Main(parent link):Unidentified Provider (managed:MS.Internal.Automation.ElementProxy, PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35)]> UIA_IsItemContainerPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsVirtualizedItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsSynchronizedInputPatternAvailable:= <True>  
    • By RomanY
      Good evening!
      Can somebody help me with getting text from wpf controls. With a help of inspect.exe I found element selector and now I need to get text from some button and assert that text is  as expected?