Open new COM port for Arduino

Hello!

I have a Arduino UNO and I want to connects it to the other computers using serial communication.
The problem is that If I want to control it from other computer I must to add it manually in Device Manager.
Is it possible to write a script which would do it for me?

CVlOH5y.png

Maybe Martin's> Serial Port /COM Port UDF could potentially help out. :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Yes, I'm actually using something like this and it works ,but to make it work on other computer you have to install new com device. And here is my question: Is it possible to install it automatically?

Edited by Hidix17

CVlOH5y.png

I do not have the knowledge with this UDF to answer that question for you.

Hopefully someone comes along who does. :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ