It's supposed to be simple, extract a file in a different directory than @ScriptDir

I have read every dang RUN doesn't work, Comspec is not working, tried almost all of the samples, for comspec. and all the Run and Runas. Shellexecute series. 

Now I am now a expert at getting any extract to extract in the @ScriptDir, no matter where you really want it to go.

But alas there is not much call for that,, 

Google, Yahoo Groups. autoit-script.ru/ and even forum.autoitbrasil.com/ i find my answers, Yet it evades me.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <FileConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <File.au3>
DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection", "int", 1) ; This disables 32bit applications from being redirected to syswow64 instead of system32 by default ;
;;;FileInstall("setup2a.exe", $sFile55Path)
Local $DefSet6 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "setgfull", "")
;IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "setgfull", $mainfile)
;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file exists." & @CRLF & "FileExist $Return returned: " & $DefSet6)
Local $thepath=$DefSet6                                 ;;;  setgdir

;;;  setgfull=C:\Program Files\     $thepath
;;;      setgdir=Goodies  $DirGood=$DefSet3

Local $DefSet2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "filename", "")
;IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "filename", $main2file)
Local $thefile=$DefSet2

Local $DefSet3 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "setgdir", "")
;IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Programsettings.ini", "Filepaths", "filename", $main2file)
;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file exists." & @CRLF & "FileExist returned: " & $thefile)
;Local Const $sFile55Path = $thepath&$DefSet3&"\"

Local $unzio = $thepath&$DirGood&"\"
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file exists." & @CRLF & "$sFile55Path returned: " & $unzio)
 ; EnvUpdate ;;
;  RunWait($sFile55Path&"setup2a.exe")
 ;  FileInstall("setup2a.exe", @ScriptDir)
 ;FileInstall("setup2a.exe", $sFile55Path)
;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file exists." & @CRLF & "$sFile55Path returned: " & @ScriptDir)
 ;EnvSet("MYVAR", $sFile55Path)
  ; RunWait("setup2a.exe")
    ; Retrieve the environment variable that was just assigned a value previously.
;    Local $sEnvVar = EnvGet("MYVAR")
; EnvUpdate
;    RunWait("setup2a.exe")
;FileInstall("setup2a.exe", $sFile55Path)
; RunWait($sFile55Path&"setup2a.exe")
;;RunWait(@ComSpec & " /k ""'7z.sfx& setup2a.exe " &$sFile55Path ,1 )
;;FileInstall("TIH17_19a.7z", $sFldr1)

I thought my latest attempt would do the trick.

;;; setgfull=C:Program Files $thepath
;;; setgdir=Goodies $DirGood=$DefSet3 

I reset the variables to the directory with setgfull

and the sub directory with setdir

the in a fit of anticipation I validate it with

Local $unzio = $thepath&$DirGood&""

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file exists." & @CRLF & "$unzio returned: " & $unzio)

and it validates perfectly. So i go in for the victory with

and don't you know.. it works perfectly, running the self extractor setup2a.exe that is in the @ScriptDir and was copied to the C:Program FilesGoodies so you would think, that running RunWait($unzio&"setup2a.exe")

in what I think is the C:Program FilesGoodies would work.,. but it extracts it into the @ScriptDir.
Yes the code's a mess, I have been at this for a week now, and delete it and try again and again, and broke down and beg for help to figure out what i am doing wrong.  

OK.. so I am a mess.. but I got the answer.. I was just brain dead for a spell..

here is the fix,

RunWait($unzio&"setup2a.exe", $unzio, @SW_HIDE)

The answer is to add the working directory. DUH ! !!!