Form submit trouble

So with IE functions i try to enter some text into textboxes and then to submit but it will not let me. It gives an error like it didnt even recognize the thing that is in one of the textboxes. But when i manually click into that textbox and submit again without actually changing anything it works again. I think i saw some jquery script or whatever on top of that form so i figure its giving some trouble. I tried Ieaction($text,"click") and giving focus to the textbox form and it didnt help, maybe i need something that will actually click into it or highlight its text before i can submit. Oh and i would like Mouseclick to be a last resort. Help much appreciated.

Edited by dusty071

Can you post your script, and the webpage you're trying to interact with?

It will make it much easier for us to reproduce the error you are having.

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

• Moderators

Help much appreciated.

​more info would likewise be much appreciated. How about the page you're on, the field you're trying to interact with, or better yet, your code? Help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!