revonatu

Do ... Until ... Static8 contains ...

revonatu

Hi guys,

I didn't find an answer to my problem in other do until topics, that's why I am here.

I need to pause my script until the text in a static control changes to something like "File prepared" or "New image".

Here is what I tried:

Do
      Sleep(500)
      $Status = ControlGetText("Prepare and Resize", "", "[CLASS:Static; Instance:8]")
Until
      StringInStr($Status, "prepared") > 0

AutoIt doesn't like it after "Until" and complains: Statement cannot be just an expression.

Is there another way to say that a word shall be included in a static control?

Glad for help.

SadBunny

That StringInStr line should go right after Until (on the same line, not on a new one). You should currently have two errors: one syntax error on the line Until because there's no expression behind it, and one on the StringInStr line because it is considered a separate statement on a separate line, and a statement "cannot just be an expression"...

So: just concatenate the last two lines and you should be golden. Good luck :)

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

revonatu

Clear case of not to see the wood for the trees. :)

Thank you for the fast answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• OneSolution
      By OneSolution
      Hi guys! I have these checkbox that I'm trying to click on. They have the same inner-text string but a different ID. Sometime there can be as many as 4 checkbox
      with the same string but the ID is always different. I tried a few methods down below but I'm unable to make any real results. Any suggestions or solutions I would
      appreciate it very much.
      <ul><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 675 -->Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 676 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 678 -->OTHER<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 679 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 681 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 682 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 684 -->10:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 685 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text -- ></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 687 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 688 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox1" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox1"></label></div></div></div></li><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 698 -- >Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 699 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 701 -->OTHER<!-- /react- text --><!-- react-text: 702 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 704 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 705 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 707 -->2:30 PM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 708 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 710 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 711 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox2" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox2"></label></div></div></div></li></ul> I tried the _IETagNameGetCollection() but it only check the box but doesn't fire the event! And I'm unable to submit that without a click action.
      Func _Box1() $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input") For $oInput In $oInputs If $oInput.id == "cx_checkbox1" Then $oInput.checked = true Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Box1 I also tried click by text.The boxes do get check by a click but the problem with that is it will select every box that has the same string. I'm allowed only to check 1 box selection at a time per day for the submit button to work.  Any preference to select only the second box and bypass the other?
      Func _Morning() For $a In _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") If StringInStr(_IEPropertyGet($a, "innerText"), "Morning") Then _IEAction($a, "click") EndIf Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('Morning selected') EndFunc ;==>Morning The last method I tried was _IEGetObjById(). It doesn't click or respond to the checkbox.
      Func _Click1() $oChk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cx_checkbox1") _IEAction($oChk, 'click') Sleep(20) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Click1  
    • DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I've been developing a artificial intelligence.

My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
      What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
      as a identifier

example: Steve Jobs

then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop

example: Do/Know/You/Who/Steve/Jobs

Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.

1-Steve jobs was a known person
              2-Do you know who barack obama is?
              3-Do you know Steve jobs?
              4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
              5-How much money steve jobs had

Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
              (Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.

Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.

If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
      I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.

I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
      I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
      Any help is hugely appreciated.

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      How to repeat my script when my control class does not match ?

My Script : winActivate ( " PS :: Version - 2.2.0.0  - [PS Bill]")                   ControlClick ( "PS :: Version - 2.2.0.0  - [PS Bill]", "", "[NAME:btnSavebyFP]")                   ControlSend(" PS :: Version - 2.2.0.0  - [PS Bill]", "", "[NAME:btnSavebyFP]", "{enter}")                   WinActive ("Verification Number Entry ::")                   ControlClick("Next >", "","[NAME:btnNext]") ;if   >>>> Control <<<<  does not match repeat my script, ;if match exit script  

Class:    WindowsForm734a
      Instance:    15
      ClassnameNN:    WindowsForm34a15
      Name:    BillPrint
      Advanced (Class):    [NAME:BillPrint]
      ID:    7875
      Text:    
      Position:    39, 310
      Size:    1221, 306
      ControlClick Coords:    745, 20
      Style:    0x56010000
      ExStyle:    0x00000000
      Handle:    0x00000000000C0468
    • LoneWolf_2106
      By LoneWolf_2106
      Hi everybody,
      i have a log file with several entries like the following one:
      INFO [26.04.2017 11:37:48] [main] XML-Data: <online-activation> <general> <userid>XYZ</userid> <mac-address/> <OU>VG-DE</OU> <ROLE>KDT</ROLE> <FOA>PRO;FC;DOM;MDD</FOA> <BRD>XYZ;IMP</BRD> </general> <applications> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="BB-INFO"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MMSKD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="FM-TOOL"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-BTD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-BTD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MDU-UPD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MDU"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-WDA"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-ETD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-WDA"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-ETD"/> </applications> </online-activation>  
      I need to collect all the XML-Data, my search doesn't work:

Func FileSearch() $j=0 For $i = 0 To UBound($content_array) - 1 $search_result=StringInStr($content_array[$i],$search) If $search_result<>0 Then ReDim $searchResultArray[UBound($searchResultArray) + 1] $searchResultArray [$j] = $content_array[$i] _ArrayDisplay($searchResultArray) $j+=1 EndIf Next EndFunc If i search for "online-activation", it retrieves only the first and the last tag, but not what is within.
      In addition, when i use FileReadToArray, all the entries between <online-activation> and </online-activation>

• AlexFing17
      By AlexFing17
      Hello, i am creating  a program that 
      1. it will check if the computer is connected to the internet 
      2. will display a message if it is connected 
      3.if not connected then it will continue to check until the computer connects to the internet then it runs the function which would have been executed if the computer was connected to the internet.
      what i tried.
      i connected my computer to the internet and run the code. Which displayed the msgbox that am connected
      i later turn my internet off and run the cold , i saw it running in process list.. i waited for 5 minutes and it was still waiting for internet connection (running), but when i turned the internet on and got internet connectivity, the app just close without displaying the msg that am connected.

Please need help where i went wrong. or if anything should be added.

this is the code
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=1.ico $ping = Ping("www.google.com") If Not @error Then MsgBox("", "AlexFing", "You are connect") Else Do $ping = Ping("www.google.com") Until Not @error EndIf