Sign in to follow this  
rootx

[SOLVED] StringRegExp remove path from Array

rootx

$files = _FileListToArrayRec("G:\03_MUSIC\","*.mp3", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT,$FLTAR_FULLPATH)
    $fileArray = UBound($files)-1

For $x = 1 to $fileArray
            $var = FileGetTime($files[$x],0,0)
            $date =  $var[2]& "/" & $var[1] & "/" & $var[0]&' '&$var[3]& ":" & $var[4] & ":" & $var[5]
            ;ConsoleWrite($files[$x]&" "&$date&@LF)
            ;ConsoleWrite("??? Path "&StringRegExp($files[$x],".*\\(.+)$",1)&@lf)
            ConsoleWrite("??? Path "&StringRegExp($files[$x],".*\\(.+)$",3)&@lf)
        next

I would remove the path, the regular expression works on a string , but not in the loop , where I went wrong...

THX.

Edited by rootx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• MrCheese
      By MrCheese
      hi all,
      reviewing the forum, this thread is applicable: 

I wanted to know if there is now a better way to do this?
      In essence, I load a tab delimited txt file into an array (works well). I used tab, as some fields in the original csv contains commas.
      However, I needed autoit to manipulate this array, and output it as a csv.
      IF my array contains items with a comma, without double quotes around the field, then how best do I get a csv out of this?
      My current workaround is to filewritefromarray tab delimited, then open it in excel and save as a csv. I will need to check this to see how the address fields behave that contain a comma.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,

I would like to know how you would take a FileLineRead and insert it into an array which then inserts it into Excel?
      One thing to know is the files content is broken up, so I only use half of the content within $FileRead1.
      So its imperative that the $value1, $value2, etc variables be used. 
      Code below:
      $FileRead1 = FileReadLine("C:\temp\sample.txt",1) For $count = 1 To _FileCountLines($FileRead1) Step 1 $string = FileReadLine($FileRead1, $count) $input = StringSplit($string, ",", 1) $value1 = $input[1] $value2 = $input[2] $value3 = $input[3] $value4 = $input[4] _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value1, "A1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value2, "B1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value3, "C1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value4, "D1") Next  
    • AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hello,
      I'm trying to write a script that moves copies excel cells into an array. I'll than manipulate the values and send array into another program. 
      I don't want range to be specific to a workbook, or sheet, or set of cells.
      I want user to be able to highlight desired cells and to copy either normally ("Ctrl+C") or by a hotkey ("Alt+C"). 
      Could someone help me with this?
      Thank you,
      I've tried to write the framework: (edited)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Excel.au3> HotKeySet("!v", "Pastedata") While True Sleep(1000) WEnd func Makearray() local $bArray ;User has cells already copied ;Convert clipboard into an array ;I don;t know how excel stores data to clipboard so don;t know how to bring it into array _Arraydisplay($bArray) MsgBox(0,0,$bArray) return $bArray endfunc func Pastedata() Local $aArray MsgBox(0,0,"wait",1) ;make array based on assumption user has already copied a range to clipboard $aArray = Makearray() ;paste code ;don;t worry about this I got the rest endfunc  
    • Dzenan03
      By Dzenan03
      I want to make a while loop, that creates variables based on a array. For thist I created the array $iDsO with the number and the name of folders in an other folder. Every folder has a different name an I want to create variables(arrays) for each folder that show me all the files in that folder. For example: I have the Folder \Folder1. In it there are the Folders \1, \2, \3. In 1, 2 and 3 there are some files(.png). The array for Folder1 is $iDsO and now I want to crate the arrays $iDsO1, $iDsO2 and $iDsO3 with the files in them can I make something like this:
      While $iDs > 0 ;$iDs is the number of files in Folder1>> $iDsO[0] $iDs#here should come the Foldername for example '1'# = _FileListtoArray(@ProgramFilesDir&"\Folder1\"&$iDsO[$iDs]) $iDs = $iDs - 1 Wend So that in the End I have three variabels ($iDs1, $iDs2 and $iDs3)

Is this posible or if not what could I do instead ( I don´t know the number of folders in Folder1 in the begining).
    • therks
      By therks
      So I have this pattern: 
      ^(?:(\d+)|(\d+):(\d+)|(\d+):(\d+):(\d+))$ And I'm expecting (depending on input) to get a 1, 2 or 3 index array (or @error for invalid input).
      But instead I get this:
      #include <Debug.au3> Func Test($String) _DebugArrayDisplay(StringRegExp($String, '^(?:(\d+)|(\d+):(\d+)|(\d+):(\d+):(\d+))$', 1)) EndFunc Test('10') ; Results (normal, expected): ; Row 0|10 Test('10:20') ; Results (extra blank index): ; Row 0| ; Row 1|10 ; Row 2|20 Test('10:20:30') ; Results (three blank indices): ; Row 0| ; Row 1| ; Row 2| ; Row 3|10 ; Row 4|20 ; Row 5|30 Is this normal? Should I just code around it, or is there a better way to do what I'm looking for?
      I also tried reversing my regex, but it was even uglier results:
      #include <Debug.au3> Func Test($String) _DebugArrayDisplay(StringRegExp($String, '^(?:(\d+):(\d+):(\d+))|(\d+):(\d+)|(\d+)$', 1)) EndFunc Test('10') ; Results (yuck): ; Row 0| ; Row 1| ; Row 2| ; Row 3| ; Row 4| ; Row 5|10 Test('10:20') ; Results (slightly better): ; Row 0| ; Row 1| ; Row 2| ; Row 3|10 ; Row 4|20 Test('10:20:30') ; Results (nice): ; Row 0|10 ; Row 1|20 ; Row 2|30