Having Problems With My Code

Alright, so my title isn't really specific, but that's because I don't exactly know what to title this,

So, my problem is, I need to be able to click a button while

Sleep(5000)

is happening, I need this because my script will rely on time,

Currently, I have the code at bare bones, because I'm new to AutoIt, so I'm learning as I'm going, by using their reference pages,

I need to click a button while that Sleep code above is happening, to stop the script, otherwise, I cant close the program I'm making without using Task Manager,

I removed the clicking from the code, just for this, because I put random locations,and I don't need it clicking right now, but here is my current code

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
;Comments On Information
;Set Mouse Position - MouseMove ( x, y)
;Mouse Click At Current Position - MouseClick ("Button")

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)

MainGUI()

Func MainGUI()
  Local $Button1, $Button2, $Button3, $msg, $count
  $count = 0
  GUICreate("FREE KaW Bot V0.01", 1000, 650)
   ; Button Position and Names
  Opt("GUICoordMode", 2)
  $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 370, 30, 100)
  $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 10, -1, 100)
  $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 10, -1, 100)

GUISetState()

; Run the GUI until the window is closed
  While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
     Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
       ExitLoop

; Button PopUp Messages

; Start The Bot
     Case $msg = $Button1
       MsgBox(0, 'Start', 'Starting Bot in 10 Seconds after PopUp Closes')
       Sleep(10000)
       $count = 1
         Do
         MouseMove (800, 100)
         Sleep(1000)
         MouseMove (200, 453)
         Sleep(5000)
         Until $count = 0

; Stop The Bot
    Case $msg = $Button2
       MsgBox(0, 'Stop', 'Stopping Bot')
       $count = 0

; Close The Bot
     Case $msg = $Button3
       MsgBox(0, 'Close', 'Closing Bot')
       Exit
    EndSelect

WEnd
EndFunc

As previously said, the stop button does not work while Sleep function is enabled,

Is there a work around, like instead of sleep, a "Wait" function?

I also need to have a web page open in this program

How is this done?

Edited by JesterRM

Don't sleep for 10 seconds, sleep a small amount of time like 10ms 100 times, while getting the gui state. 

Alternatively, when they click start, Store the time, and then use timediff 

​As I said, I'm learning as I go, I have no idea what this means, usually I would hit the reference pages for help,

Could you please explain?

Also, the beginning sleep for 10000 is useless, I just have it there so there is a small delay after they click OK on the PopUp, I could make it any time I feel needed, I think...

EDIT:

It wont let me edit the main thread to explain this, I NEED the waits, because it is for Anti-Ban purposes, for time between the clicks, and also to make sure the computer can keep up with it...

Also, could I create a time variable, to make the time between the clicks become RANDOM between 2 seconds to 5 seconds?

Edited by JesterRM

What is this for exactly? 

​An auto clicking bot for a browser game, like an MMO but without the movements,

It's all based on screens, every hour, your troops regen to full, I only make 30 million gold per attack hit, with 20 attack hits per full unload, and my upgrades all cost 60 billion gold or more, I'm a PVP build, so I don't make much, but I don't mind, as I don't enjoy hitting the computer battles, I prefer players, so this isn't a bot for me, but because the only bot for this game costs $25, my friends don't want to buy it, and since I'm decent with learning code pretty quickly, my friends asked me if I could make one for them...

and I like the way AutoIt is layed out, so I prefer to use it, over other coding/scripting programs

Bots are against the rules of this forum, so.... :blink:

​Ahh, I did not know that, I just wanted to ask because I'm new to AutoIt, and I'm having trouble with it,

Whatever, mods, feel free to lock/delete, whatever you guys do on your IPB forum,

But help with my issue is still appreciated

I'm not exactly Pro-Bot either, I find it ruins the game, but I'm not against it, as long as it doesn't effect me,

Which is why I'm making it for my friend...

• Moderators

JesterRM,

As youhave been told,  please read the Forum rules - particularly the bit about not discussing [game automation- before you post again.  Thread locked.

But welcome to the AutoIt forum - and see you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area