Text Recognition on Lists Using OCR

Hello all!

With your help I have been able to conquer every problem I've faced thus far in using AutoIt, but I've come across something that I 1) don't fully understand and 2) am not sure how to even begin tackling.

I have the following list box in a GUI that I am trying to automate that I cannot read any data from. I have discussed this in a previous thread and tried several solutions, but the conclusion was that OCR would probably be the best way to go. You can see the list info and the list box(the data has been edited out) below:

Capture.thumb.PNG.6bca5d72ecce3fcbd1480eCapture1.thumb.PNG.2993dbf429646af684b04

I need to find a way to view the data in the list box and choose the user parameter(in this case, the correct library). There will also be instances where I will simply need to get data from another list and validate it it. I believe the major issue is that the list is populated at runtime(this was discussed in a previous thread) and that is why I cannot directly access the data in the list.

I have viewed both of these threads:

but am not able to full grasp how I should be using either of them. Unfortunately this means that I also don't really have a script to post at this point in time either. If anyone that has experience with this can help me out or point me in the right direction, that would be a huge help. This is the last piece of the puzzle for me and it has absolutely driven me crazy :) 

I am trying to incorporate everything into AutoItx4Java, but am prepared to run an executable for these portions if necessary. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give! I will do my best to get back to you with any questions as soon as I can.

(bump)

I just wanted to give this a little more visibility this week. I know there aren't as many users familiar with OCR, but if any that are could give me a bit of advice or ideas on how to work with this that would be a tremendous help. I am currently a bit lost as to where to start with these lists and OCR.

Thanks!