Skype Autoit UDF

I am curious if someone that understands the Skype UDF could answer a simple question for me. Is it possible for me to make a simple script that would call a phone number play a recording and know if the users presses a button then hang up.

Thanks any help is greatly helpful 

I am curious if someone that understands the Skype UDF could answer a simple question for me. Is it possible for me to make a simple script that would call a phone number play a recording and know if the users presses a button then hang up.

Thanks any help is greatly helpful

I have never used the Skype UDF but have briefly read some of the documentation on it. Assuming that the UDF still functions with the current version of Skype I think you could probably get closed to a desired result. However your question is quite unspecific and does not state why you want to do this, perhaps there is a better way?

Judging by the documentation and example scripts you should be fine calling and receiving calls. In terms of playing back a sound to the user, I don't think the UDF will handle that but its probably possible. I don't think the UDF has the functionality to tell if a user presses a specific button either however It can return back chat messages. Maybe the user could write a command in chat and that would trigger a set of events in your script?

@‌rizaado Not sure what you mean by this or how you came to this opinion when you joined the forum last month? :blink: