winwaitactive to search multiple titles

ur

How to use winwaitactive to search for multiple titles at a time.?

Like in my code I am searching for the window with title "Windows Security" and passing credentials automatically.

WinWaitActive("Windows Security")

But there is another window also where I need to pass credentials with title "User Account Control".

How to modify the below code so that it will wait for any of the above windows and send the credentials.

While 1
    WinWaitActive("Windows Security") ;ANy option to keep or condition logic here
    Send($CmdLine[1])
    Send("{TAB}")
    Send($CmdLine[2])
    Send("{ENTER}")
WEnd

This works for me, I am sure there are still many other ways to do it that work just as well.

While 1
    If WinActivate("Windows Security") <> 0 Then ExitLoop
    If WinActivate("User Account Control") <> 0 Then ExitLoop
WEnd
    Send($CmdLine[1])
    Send("{TAB}")
    Send($CmdLine[2])
    Send("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive("[REGEXPTITLE:Windows Security|User Account Control]")

The main requirement is to pass credentials to UAC prompts and Windows Security prompts coming in Internet explorer and for other apps.

Both the above codes(provided by Exit and ViciousXUSMC) are working for WIndows Security and any window with name (i.e,created a txt file with the below name and when we open that txt file as the window name displays as below, it is sending the text)

User Account Control

But with original UAC prompts it is not working.

The reason I found out for this is that when UAC is activated it is blocking complete screen for not taking any input and only activates this particular screen until we provide any input.)

Can anyone please help on this.

That is a feature of UAC to block things to prevent malicious attack, and I think its against the forum rules to talk about how to bypass it.  But there is a simple answer, turn it off :)

Yeah I would do it if it is my personal computer :). But I want to use it in domain machine such that whenever this prompt comes I will input my credentials using our program.