Using a small database

We have a small paper idea form people submit here where I work, and I have thought about using autoit to create, save, and review forms.

People don't recall what they have submitted already or how many and no way to look any up or anything with the paper copies.

Only problem is I don't think a spreadsheet would be good for multiple people at once or storing all that data over time. I guess I could do one spreadsheet for each user.

Just looking for advice, maybe someone has done something similar using mysql or sqlite or maybe I'm over thinking it.

Thanks

• Moderators

AutoIt has native sqlite functions that should suit your needs. Take a trip through the help file for examples.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

AutoIt has native sqlite functions that should suit your needs. Take a trip through the help file for examples.

OMG! Jon must have forgotten to add those to the changelog :)

Just for the record, sqlite functions are in the standard UDF's.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.