1. 232showtime

232showtime

• Similar Content

• By VinMe
      I am unable to execute the below script, my requirement is to copy the content from active excel sheet and to display the same.
      Please let me know where i am missing!
      #include <Excel.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <StringConstants.au3>
      Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
      $LastRow2 = $oExcel.UsedRange.Rows.Count
      $Tissue = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, Default, "E1:E" & $LastRow2)
      $TshNr = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, Default, "F1:F" & $LastRow2)
      _ArrayDisplay($Tissue)
      _ArrayDisplay($TshNr)
    • By jmp
      Script running good but error in line 7.
      When i run this script :
      #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Shop") $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) For $inumber = 1 To UBound($aTableData) -1 $table = $aTableData[4][$inumber] MsgBox(0, "", $table) Next I got Error: array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning sirs.
      please i have a request from you.
      i have an variable to Read a data from a file
      this data is Encrypted
      and when i read it i Decrypte it.
      for that i need a function to Write a ini data to string.
      ;#Function# ===================================================================================================================== ; Name............: _IniReadFromString ; Description.....: Returns the value of a key in a specific section of an ini-formatted string ; Syntax..........: _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) ; Parameters......: ;   $szInput - The string that contains data in ini format ;   $szSection   - The sectionname (just as in IniRead) ;   $szKey   - The keyname (just as in IniRead) ;   $Default - The default value if the key does not exist or reading failed (just as in IniRead) ; Return values ..: ;   Success  - Returns the read value ;   Failure  - Returns $Default ; Author .........: FichteFoll ; Remarks ........: Works for Unicode as well as for ANSI ; Related ........: IniRead, _IniReadSectionFromString ; Link ...........; See on top ; Example ........; $var = _IniReadFromString(StringFormat("[Sect]\r\nMyKey1=value1\r\nMyKey2=value2"), "Sect", "MyKey2", "no_value") ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) ;~  Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(",3) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found    Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString ; ############################################################################################################################### ; =============================================== ; = Internal Use Only ; =============================================== Func __StringEscapeRegExp($szExp) Return StringRegExpReplace($szExp, "([\(\)\[\]\{\}\\\/\?\.\\|\+])", "\\$1") ; ()[]{}\/?.|+ EndFunc;==>__StringEscapeRegExp like this  function Read the ini from string.

please ihelp me
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Good morning guys, i hope that you're all well.
      guys, i have a problem and i hope that you can help me
      i've created an 3d array
      the array Contain a Categories info
      as folow
      $array[n][0][0] = Categorie name
      $array[n][0][1] = Categorie file path
      $array[n][0][2] = Categorie contents number
      $array[n][m][0] = link name
      $array[n][m][1] = link url
      $array[n][m][2] = link section name
      in my tool i want to add an option to delete a Category
      as you know the Categorie mean that must delete a region from the array
      when i tried to use _arrayDelete
      with the 2d array it work well
      but here i couldn't find any way to do that, can any one help me please?
      thanks in advance.