Skysnake

[solved] Trac thinks my submission might be Spam.

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I tried to create a ticket and Trac told me my submission looks like spam.  I do not see a captcha on either of the submission or "spam" screens...

Tiny little documenation issue:

GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort

Example 1 on Line 17

The documentation refers to the function "SortLV" where it is in fact "LVSort" used in the example.

Example 2 uses "LVSort2" (correct)

Edited by Skysnake

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Skysnake,

Do not take it personally - it does it to lots of people all the time.

I will fix the typo.

M23

Edit: And done.

Edited by Melba23
1 person likes this

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

LOL

Thanks Melba :)

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• guinness
      By guinness
      Note: Any issues that are reported in this thread are not guaranteed to be seen by a Developer and therefore fixed.
      If you would like to report an issue then please navigate to Help File/Documentation Issues and follow the instructions.
      This thread is used to discuss about help file issues only and ideas that people might have to improve future releases of the help file. This has been created so as not to bloat the Tracker with discussion based comments.
      Thank you.

• l3ill
      By l3ill
      Hi,
        been searching for a way to Pause a HotKeySet and it would seem that the Help File has one beautifully prepared.
      But it turns out that Pause does not stop the HotKeySet from working.
        Anyone know why? And/Or how to fix it?
      Thanks,
      Bill
    • guinness
      By guinness
      This post outlines correct usage of reporting a documentation error in AutoIt.

To report a help file issue, first navigate to Trac and create a new ticket. Ensure that the issue isn't present in the latest available version e.g. beta version and follow the following requirements for submitting:
      Change the "Component" option to Documentation. Change the "Version" option to whichever version you saw the issue in. It's preferred that you check the latest version .e.g. current beta, before submitting the ticket. Be as descriptive as you can when posting an issue, the more information you can provide e.g. where you found the issue and what it should be, will aid in the problem being fixed quickly. Up until now those that have posted have done so in a clear and concise manner, so lets keep it that way please. If this starts to deviate in any way then I will be forced to adopt a more strict approach.
      >Previous 'Report Help File Issues' thread.

Issues with AutoIt:
      For reporting an issue with AutoIt ensure you've isolated the problem in a small script that reproduces the error, assessed in the General Help and Support Forum that it's not a problem with poorly written code and then if none of those fix the problem, post to Trac for an AutoIt Developer to assess the issue.