I went to go edit my Au3Check parameters today, opened the SciTE4AutoIt3 helpfile to review the options, and could only find this:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters...see SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for options

Am I missing them elsewhere in the helpfile, or is this a circular reference? :) (My helpfile was last updated in the history on 23-3-2021)

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts

Posted (edited)

I split tis question of as it isn't related to the AutoIt3 Helpfile.
All directives are described here:

image.thumb.png.e9d22bfec7ed22e25d5dd3d704bd28a8.png

The rest is explained in the AutoIt helpfile as this Utility comes with the AutoIt3 installer.

I have updated that line for the next release to:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters...see AutoIt3 Helpfile for available parameters

Jos :) 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jos said:

The rest is explained in the AutoIt helpfile

I think the point of the post may have been that the comment for $AutoItWrapper_Au3Check_Parameters refers you to the SciTE4AutoIt3 Help File when it should be referring you to the AutoIt3 Help File.  The comment about being a "circular reference" is pointing out the fact that the comment is pointing you back to the help file that you are in.  Right?  :huh2:

*** Edit  ***

I didn't see the part about the adding the update to the next release.  You must have added that part while I was typing my post.  :D  Obviously I type very slowly. 

Edited by TheXman

1 minute ago, TheXman said:

Right?  :huh2:

15 minutes ago, Jos said:

I have updated that line for the next release to:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters...see AutoIt3 Helpfile for available parameters

Jos :) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you @Jos!

Slightly off topic, but I almost didn't respond here since I wasn't 'Following' this thread 😐 I don't know if that's something you can control

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts

seadoggie01,

Click on the "Notification" icon (the bell at top right) and then the "Notification settings" link at top right of the dialog that opens. You will see 2 checkboxes under the <Automatically follow content> heading - make sure they are both checked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

seadoggie01,

Try unchecking them both and saving - then rechecking them both and saving. If that does not work then I am out of ideas.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area