Using additional functions AutoIt in c#

SergeyP

Hello,

I'm using AutoIt in my c# application and it works great. Now i need use SAP.au3 functions in my application. I know how use it in AutoIt script (#include SAP.au3), but how i can implement SAP.au3 (for example) to my C# app. Thank you and sorry for my English.

Not that easy but certainly not impossible! You have a few options if you do not want to translate the function to C#, all of them involve starting an AutoIt process and letting it execute the function with your given parameters. If you don't mind, you can use the command line interface with command line parameters being fed into the function. You can read the result from StdOut or as a process exit code. An alternative if you're going to be using maybe more than one function or calling the same function more than a few times, is this https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/128627-access-autoit/ which is one of my favorite things in the whole language, but you might have reasons to not do that because for example command line interface is simpler and "more proven".

Manadar, thank you for response! Maybe you have some example of calling autoit function from command line with parameters? Could you please explain me how i can call specifically SAP.au3 functions. My main problem is that i have some logic in C# and i need to call autoit functions inside this logic.

Thank you!