Access AutoIt

trancexx

Amazing! :unsure:

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

If this is capable of what I think it's capable of, then: Way Hey! :unsure:

This reminds me on one episode of Malcolm in the Middle when he's babysitting this old lady with broken arm. She falls asleep at some point and he invites his geeks over knowing she'll be sleeping for few hours. One "tough" geek says something like: "Do you guys think what I think?", they all go "Yeahhhh!!!".

...If you ever see me laughing with no reason, it's probably because I remembered the next scene from that episode. OMG hilarious! :> It's completely above me. Needless to say, they didn't think what he thought.

I've added c# example. First post.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

...If you ever see me laughing with no reason, it's probably because I remembered the next scene from that episode. OMG hilarious! :> It's completely above me. Needless to say, they didn't think what he thought.

Hmm unfortunately I'm not familiar with the episode, so I'll have to imagine what the others were thinking. On the other hand, Access AutoIt may do much more than I think it does. Either way I like the examples. :unsure:

@trancexx

This is great !

Now AutoIT has a bi-directional COM approach, which is a new milestone. Very nice implementation indead :unsure:

Here is the Powershell example tested on windows 7 - X64.

# No GetObject in Powershell !! 
# http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee176862.aspx
cls

# AutoIT Object instantition
[reflection.assembly]::LoadWithPartialName("'Microsoft.VisualBasic")
$oAutoIt = [Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction]::GetObject("AutoIt.Application")
$oAutoItType = $oAutoIt.GetType() 

$im = [reflection.bindingflags]::InvokeMethod
$gp = [reflection.bindingflags]::GetProperty 

$oAutoItType.InvokeMember("Call", $im, $null, $oAutoIt, ("ToolTip", "Some cool text",600, 300))
#$oAutoItType.InvokeMember("Call", $im, $null, $oAutoIt, ("Beep", 500, 700))
$oAutoItType.InvokeMember("Call", $im, $null, $oAutoIt, ("Sleep", "2000"))
$oAutoItType.InvokeMember("Call", $im, $null, $oAutoIt, ("ToolTip", ""))

So the only thing that leaves a black spot on AU3 is that it can't access Powershell or .Net classes.

Ps:

Forgot to mention save this example as .PS1 file and you can run this on any windows 7 OS natively.

Don't need to install any additional software dev. environment.

Rgds,

ptrex

Edited by ptrex

@trancexx

This is pretty damn awesome! :unsure:

Here's a Python example

(needs pywin32)

import win32com.client

try:
    oAutoIt = win32com.client.GetObject("AutoIt.Application")
    oAutoIt.Call("Tooltip", "Some cool text")
    oAutoIt.Call("Beep", 500, 700)
    oAutoIt.Call("Sleep", 3000)
    oAutoIt.Call("Tooltip", "")

if oAutoIt.Call("MsgBox", 4 + 48 + 262144, "?", "Kill Server?") == 6:
        oAutoIt.Quit
except:
    print ("+Ermmm... is server script running?")   #Lets have a green output on this example (SciTE)

Edit: Updated example to work on both Python 2 and 3 (tested on 2.6.5 and 3.2)

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

50 thumbs up, then some more. You make me wish I had thought of it first every time you post something mate, absolutely fantabulous.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Yes, your COMlet (Autolet?) way works very good.

:unsure:

and make a simple (the most basic) COM server that exports almost the whole AutoIt functionality to anyone wanting to use it.

Have you thoughts about WEB server creation like your AutoItServer.au3?

So the only thing that leaves a black spot on AU3 is that it can't access Powershell or .Net classes.

You have to build COMlet way (through ROT) from Powershell with help of new AutoIt facility, I think

The point of world view