I have a question please
Can we customize error messages in autoit script?
I mean internal error messages
Line 4 (File "D:\my projects\NVDA Manager\New AutoIt v3
$script = 1
Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
For example, I want to customize this message
Is this possible?
am waiting for your answers
I'm trying to make a program that can look at a folder directory, find all the CSV files, and then add the data from CSV's to an array.
The problem I seem to be running into is on the 2nd iteration (2nd file) when the script will not create an array. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance
#include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $MasterArray RefineData() Func RefineData() Local $i, $filenum, $file, $csvArray, $sFilePath = @ScriptDir $fileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFilePath, "*.csv", 1) ;Create and array of all .csv files within folder ;=====Loop through the .csv files within the folder====== For $filenum = 1 To UBound($fileList) - 1 Step 1 $file = $fileList[$filenum] $sFilePath = $sFilePath & "\" & $file ;=====Create array based on csv file===== _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $csvArray, $FRTA_NOCOUNT, ",") _ArrayDisplay($csvArray,"File: " & $filenum) If $filenum = 1 Then $MasterArray = $csvArray _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") Else $MasterArray = _ArrayColInsert($MasterArray, UBound($MasterArray)) ;want column added at end For $i = 0 To UBound($MasterArray)-1 Step 1 $MasterArray[$i][UBound($MasterArray) - 1] = $csvArray[$i] Next _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>RefineData
In the autoit file, if we add multiple libraries (both internal and custom created one)
When we compile the code and run the exe, some time we are getting runtime errors.
But the line number of error is not showing the exact line number, might be it is including the line number count of libraries also.
Can you please suggest how to get the exact error line number.
So, it will be useful for debugging.
i have seen many pointing out issues related to this, i tried reading through them - still unable to solve mine.. i have a script which reads certain lines based on a search item, this is an iterative process - the ldflst_file gets updated for each iteration and the script finds the line number which has the search item. this works perfectly for few iterations, but stops in some cases abruptly with the error =
Subscript used on non-accessible variable $aRead^ ERROR I have verified that the search item is present in the file. what could be the reason for this code to stop in certain cases. thanks for help
my code below (partial).. full code is in attachment
global $ldflst_var1=" JOINT LOAD FORCE(X) FORCE(Y) FORCE(Z) MOMENT(X) MOMENT(Y) MOMENT(Z)"
for $i= 0 to $ldflst_totlines ; ldflst_totlines is total number of lines in the file 'ldflst_file'
if $aRead[$i]=$ldflst_var1 Then
By Kevin Finnegan
Long time lurker and now forum poster! I'm writing a relatively simple backup script for my firm that automates the copy, compression and organization of Leaver's data on one of our secured NAS systems. I personally found the best method to do this so far was to use 7zG.exe (GUI version of 7Zip which can use command-line too) and it functions quite well!
I would like to retrieve more info on whether any warnings or errors happen in 7Zip during the backup, but I can't quite get my head around the syntax and switches for reading out, it seems any adjustment I make to the RunWait call's string seems to break the backup or give unexpected repercussions! Hopefully its something silly I'm doing as I don't code very often.
Here is the working version:
; Compress the directories one by one in the zip using the listfile.... Local $iPID = RunWait(@ScriptDir & "\bin\7zG.exe a -mx" & $compressionQuality & " -v" & $compressSplitFileSize & " -wc:\temp " _ & $backupToLocation & "\" & $userDirectory & ".7z @bin\listfile.txt -x@bin\excludefile.txt", "", @SW_SHOWDEFAULT, $STDOUT_CHILD) Ultimately I would love to switch entirely to 7za.exe (standalone) so that I can read the progress percentage, current file being uploaded and any warnings or errors could be processed and output to the AutoIT script's GUI I've created rather than jumping in and out of two applications per se.