Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kickass

publish a video youtube on my site error

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I unable to post a video youtube on my site error telling me there is not another solution for the issue . here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mOo-Puslg

-snip-

give me good script I have to put on my site for his works

by Mary kelvin

Edited by Jos

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Think you still have an question to answer in your previous post, so you better do that now first.

*click*

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I get this error, Whenever I try to find a date. Does anyone have any idea why? I saw some post from 2015, However I would imagine this is fixed by now. @water
      >"J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\SciTe\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\Call Report Automation.au3"     "J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (656) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch.Name.Name $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch^ ERROR >Exit code: 1    Time: 5.791 #include <Excel.au3> Global $sExcelFile1 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "(*.xlsm)") Global $sExcelFile2 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "Excel Sheet (*.xlsx;*.xls)|All (*.*)") If FileExists($sExcelFile2) Then Global $oExcel2 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel2 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel2,$sExcelFile2) EndIF If FileExists($sExcelFile1) Then Global $oExcel1 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel1,$sExcelFile1,Default,Default,"2007") EndIF $oRead = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"A2",3) _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7") Sleep (1000) _Excel_RangeFind ($oExcel1,$oRead,"E4:FD92") MsgBox (0,"Test",$oRead) UPDATE:
      If I take out this line it works. By works I mean I don't get the error. :/  However, I need it. I am just confused.
      _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7")  
      UPDATE 2: I also get this error when trying to use the helpfile examples. I have version 3.3.14.2
      \AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (670) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oSheet = $oWorkbook.Sheets($iIndexSheets) $oSheet = $oWorkbook^ ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 0.8931  
    • FengHuangWuShen
      By FengHuangWuShen
      So I was playing with INet and downloading files and made a simple video downloader, or it can even be used for any file really.
      Just follow the reference section in INet_Settings.ini , and then run the script.

Main Script #include <INet.au3> #include <InetConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> OnAutoItExitRegister('INET_CLOSE') $GET_URL = _INetGetSource(IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Request', 'Url', Default)) $STRING_START = IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Data', 'Start', Default) $STRING_END = IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Data', 'End', Default) $GET_STRING = _StringBetween ($GET_URL, $STRING_START, $STRING_END) $VIDEO_URL = _ArrayToString($GET_STRING) $VIDEO = _URIDecode($VIDEO_URL) If StringLen($VIDEO) > 0 Then Local $VIDEO_DIR = (@ScriptDir & '\' & Random(1, 65535) & '.mp4') Local $DOWNLOAD_VIDEO = InetGet($VIDEO, $VIDEO_DIR, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND) Do Sleep(IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Settings', 'Delay', Default)) Until InetGetInfo($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE) InetClose($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO) Else MsgBox(0, 'DEBUG', "Video doesn't exist") EndIf Func INET_CLOSE() InetClose($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO) EndFunc Func _URIEncode($sData) ; Prog@ndy Local $aData = StringSplit(BinaryToString(StringToBinary($sData,4),1),"") Local $nChar $sData="" For $i = 1 To $aData[0] ; ConsoleWrite($aData[$i] & @CRLF) $nChar = Asc($aData[$i]) Switch $nChar Case 45, 46, 48 To 57, 65 To 90, 95, 97 To 122, 126 $sData &= $aData[$i] Case 32 $sData &= "+" Case Else $sData &= "%" & Hex($nChar,2) EndSwitch Next Return $sData EndFunc Func _URIDecode($sData) ; Prog@ndy Local $aData = StringSplit(StringReplace($sData,"+"," ",0,1),"%") $sData = "" For $i = 2 To $aData[0] $aData[1] &= Chr(Dec(StringLeft($aData[$i],2))) & StringTrimLeft($aData[$i],2) Next Return BinaryToString(StringToBinary($aData[1],1),4) EndFunc  
      INet_Settings.ini  URL - The target URL of the video you're trying to grab Data - This is the starting string, and ending string reference to look for the download URL itself. Settings - Only setting here currently, is the delay in which to wait for the file to download ### Reference for Start and End points for various websites [Request] Url = https://www.facebook.com/lindseystirlingmusic/videos/1527732263925622/ [Data] Start = hd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " [Settings] Delay = 250 ################################################################################################### Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/Video ID Or : https://www.instagram.com/p/Video ID/?taken-by=User ID Start = video:secure_url" content=" End = " Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/User ID/videos/Video ID/ Or : Right click on the video and copy URL Start = hd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " Start = sd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " ###################################################################################################  
      Credits to : https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/profile/31965-progandy/  for the URL Encode and Decode.
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      How would I go about writing a IF Then statement if the conrol send fails?
      Run ("Notepad.exe") WinWaitActive ("Untitled - Notepad") ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "Edit1", ("Provider Practice Record")) I have been running into lag alot. So my script has been missing input. I would like to be able to have it retry to put in "Provider Practice Record" if it misses. 
      I am assuming  a if then statement is what I need but I am not sure what ControlSend will return if it tries to send to Edit1 and it is not there. 
      Or do I need to just add a timeout? 

• ChipConnJohn
      By ChipConnJohn
      Hello all,
      I'm trying to create a webscrape script using AutoIt.  A non-profit I'm involved with is using GroupSpaces.com and there is no notification to the group when someone posts a new topic to the forum.  I'm including IE.au3

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <String.au3>
      ; Open Groupspaces.com
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.groupspaces.com")
      _IENavigate($oIE,"http://groupspaces.com/MyCrazyTest/forum/")
      ;Grab all the links on the Forum page
      Global $oLinksCategoryPage = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
      For $oLink In $oLinksCategoryPage
          Local $oLinkHRef = $oLink.href
          If StringInStr($oLinkHRef,"forum_id") Then
              ;This is a category. Click into it.
              _IENavigate($oIE,$oLinkHRef)
      Sleep(3)
              ;Back out to Category List
              _IEAction($oIE,"back")
          EndIf
      Next
      _IEQuit($oIE)
    • knuxfighter
      By knuxfighter
      Hello. I've been working with Imagesearch library lately and it did a good work, although I moved to a new PC and didn't copy the old files with me so I downloaded the Imagesearch from the following post
       hoping that it will work. It doesn't though. First time I when I use (run as subscript to my code) the Imagesearch.au3, Scite finds errors (missing spaces). Ctrl+T (scite tidy) fixes these missing spaces but the script returns the following error on every run after:
      _ImageSearch('search.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) outputs

"C:\Users\Knuckles\Desktop\AutoIt\include\ImageSearch.au3" (44) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: If $result[0] = "0" Then Return 0 If $result^ ERROR no matter if I put the searched bmp in the script folder or folder img in the script directory. Also, it doesn't matter if the searched image on screen or not, it returns the same.

Can you provide me any help please? I remember having these problems 2 years ago when I first met the imagesearch library also (I fixed it somehow though in that time). Seems nothing changed.

Using this version posted in the following post gives the same error:
      Also I run windows 10 64bit and I have no shell options for script editing, running as x86 or whatever as I used to have on windows xp/7. I went through some steps like deleting a key in registry and I even reinstalled autoit and scite but that only resulted to au3 as unrecognized file format and not in getting back the menus and the icon on au3 files. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Installing 64-bit AutoIt and using 64bit ImageSearch is no change.
      code.au3

FOUND WORKING: http://www.codebot.de/index.php/Thread/12713-Imagesearch-au3-funktioniert-nicht/
       but why is this one working and the original aren't? :(