Is it possible to renovate Form Builder ?

Hi all, 

This is really a nice project for autoit. This gui designer is really awesome. What makes it different is, that this program will manipulate a gui from code and manipulate code from gui. Ofcourse koda will do it but not this much efficiently. In koda, we need to copy the gui region to change the gui again. But in this program, if we need to change an already designed gui, we can simply open the file within this program and do our changes. The code will be changed without any problem. That's good feature. But the main problem of this program is that this is not have some essential good ide features like automatic indentation, automatic brace insertion, automatic end keyword filling.  The author of this program is not in online since 2014 september. But he/she published the source code in this post. So if somebody come to ‌renovate this program, then it will be a very big help to autoit and all newcomers. 

Some features we need to make is;

1. Add more fonts to this program. Now, it have few fonts.

2. Add more clarity to the property section.

3. Add automatic code completion.

4. Add an option to crate projects and temporary files. (temp files are for quick testing)

This is the link.

Edited by kcvinu
Adding Extra info
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• Moderators

So if somebody come to ‌renovate this program, then it will be a very big help to autoit and all newcomers. 

Be our guest, let us know how your progress goes... 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@JLogan3o13 I didn't get your point. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• Moderators

@kcvinu if I misread your OP my apologies, serves me right for skimming topics. :>  I read it more as "someone should really do this" rather than "let's get a team together and make it happen"

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@JLogan3o13 . I have downloaded the source code of this program. It's somewhere in the middle of  the whole 11 page topic. As you said, if we form a team and develop it as a complete program, then it will be an asset for autoit. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

• 3 weeks later...

@francoiste Done..

Spoiler

My Contributions

• 7 months later...

@Kaimberex ,

I know, and i have it. ISN is a very good program but it has it's own limitations. Why did i mentiond FormBuilder because, it's an abandond project and if somebody willing to volunteer, we can make it a verygood feature rich IDE. 

Spoiler

My Contributions