Error parsing function call

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum, as I have never been able to help anyone as I am a proper n00b on Autoit, nor have I had the need to ask about anything since this forum normally has all the answers (together with the help docs). Now, however, I dont know where to start. I have created a script that should run with defined account details, uninstall and install a software called 'therefore'. If I run the msi straight off as an admin, it works fine, by itself as well as with the added line /qb REMOTESERVER=MYSERVER, but when executing it with my script, it uninstalls the old version fine, also installs the prerequisite softwares fine but at the end I get the error on line 1277, Error parsing function call and I suspect that it has something to do with my specified parameters with msiexec.exe. I have tried to compile the script for both x86 and x64 but no luck. I have tried to specify working directory but that doesnt work at all. I tried to get information about what happens on line 1277 in the exe but I cant figure out how to catch that issue. Any help at all is very appreciated! This is my code, I have edited to keep out internal information.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Therefore 2015 Install_x86.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=Therefore 2015 Install.exe
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

#include <Constants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
Global $userName = "USER"
Global $password = "PASSWORD"
Global $domain = "DOMAIN"

$title = "Installerar Therefore 2015"
$install_dir = "SERVERPATH\Therefore Client\"
$prereq_dir = $install_dir & "Prerequisites\"

;MsgBox(0, "AutoIt is x64", @AutoItX64)

SplashTextOn($title, "Avinstallerar klienten för 2012. Finns den inte installerad kommer en felruta att dyka upp, klicka OK för att gå vidare.", 400, 100, 50, 50)

SplashTextOn($title, "Uppdaterar programbibliotek", 400, 100, 50, 50)

SplashTextOn($title, "Installerar klienten för 2015", 400, 100, 50, 50)

Func uninstall_2012()
    $uPid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 1, 'msiexec.exe /x "SERVERPATH\Older versions\Therefore Client 64-Bit.msi" /qb /norestart', "")
    While ProcessExists($uPid)
EndFunc   ;==>uninstall_2012

Func installexe($exetorun)
    $ePid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 1, @ComSpec & $prereq_dir & $exetorun & "/qb /norestart", "")
    While ProcessExists($ePid)
EndFunc   ;==>installexe

;I have tried to run just the install without the regkey if-statement. I have also tried:
;$iPid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 1, 'msiexec.exe /i "SERVERPATH\Therefore Client\TheClientx64.msi" /qb REMOTESERVER=REMOTESERVERNAME')
;$iPid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 0, 'msiexec.exe /i "SERVERPATH\Therefore Client\TheClientx64.msi" /qb REMOTESERVER=REMOTESERVERNAME', "", @SW_ENABLE)
;I suspect that it is "" '' or something like that that is ignoring the end of the msiexec-statement but apparently something is not done right.
Func installmsi()
    $Reg = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Therefore\Installation", "InstallVersion")
    if $Reg = "13.0.2" Then
        ;MsgBox(0,"","Therefore är redan installerat, reparerar.")
        $iPid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 1, 'msiexec.exe /fvomus "SERVERPATH\Therefore Client\TheClientx64.msi" /qb REMOTESERVER=REMOTESERVERNAME', "", @SW_ENABLE)
    Else ;@error = 1 then
        ;MsgBox(0,"","Therefore är inte installerat, installerar.")
        $iPid = RunAs($userName, $domain, $password, 1, 'msiexec.exe /i "SERVERPATH\Therefore Client\TheClientx64.msi" /qb REMOTESERVER=REMOTESERVERNAME', "", @SW_ENABLE)
    While ProcessExists($iPid)
EndFunc   ;==>installmsi

(And the information given in splash screens is in sSwedish) :)