TXTechie

PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit (free)

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

I was just made aware of the free PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit and wanted to share it here. One could fairly easily customize this toolkit by adding the AutoItX DLL/COM control to it thereby utilizing the AutoIt PowerShell CmdLets making it a complete solution for all types of deployments!

Regards,

TXTechie

Edited by TXTechie
2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• tcox8
      By tcox8
      Hello,
      Currently I am running a script that calls a powershell script. To read the results of that I am reading StdOut. I am parsing things accordingly but unfortunately it doesn't parse correctly all the time and I end up missing parts of the string or other problems. My question then is, what is the best results for reading what is returned when running a powershell script or something similar?
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      This is probably an obvious one, but I really don't use this command at all so am hoping you can spot my mistake.
      I'm running a powershell script on a schedule with the following script in a function, the function is being called in a loop, but the console process is not closing in the background and I end up with a bunch of console windows running in the background:
      Run(@comspec & ' /k PowerShell.exe -STA -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -Command "& ''Z:\Powershell\365\GetNextDetails.ps1'' "', "", @SW_HIDE) Thanks!
    • caramen
      By caramen
      !Arf it i used [Start new topic] when i was in GUI section and the post was moved without i even noticed it. Can an admin move that to general (SORRY)!

Hello guys ME again and my ugly english xD.

This is the only one powershell command i am not able to use becose i dont found a way to insert the USERNAME $Variable at the first line. i am not able to find a third way to QUOTE a variable when i use "*" for the AutoIt command and the '*' for the PS command but i need to QUOTE inside the '*'PS command my $Variable

$iPid = run("powershell get-aduser -Filter {sn -eq 'USERNAME'} -Properties sAMAccountName,Title" , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2) $AllInfo = "" While 1 $AllInfo &= StdoutRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf WEnd $AllInfo = stringsplit($AllInfo , @LF , 2) ;split result in all @LF but don't use the splitted result for anything _ArrayDisplay($AllInfo) This gonna be my last question becose i can do all the rest (i guess & wish ) alone

• caramen
      By caramen
      Hello.
      I improved my powershell skill like F**** !! I am so happy Level skill under beginner HAHA well i am just getting what i want but now i got a question about autoit + powershell
      When i run that Shellcommand 
      $iPid = run("Powershell Get-ADUser USER -Properties * | select -Expand Title"  , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2)

The return valu is :
      Micro r,seau (this is normal in PowerShell)
      Can i transform the value
      Micro réseau with autoit 
    • profyt7
      By profyt7
      Hey Guys,
      I am almost there but feel I am missing something that is right in front of me and need another set of eyes.

I am trying to run the following powershell file with the following parameters. This works in powershell just fine.
      Reset-LocalAdminPassword.ps1 -Password $secureString

I created an autoit script to do a few other things but from venturing in the forums I found some code and did the following:
      ;THIS COMMAND WILL RUN THE powershell script
      $iDir = "C:\test\script\Reset-LocalAdminPassword.ps1"
      Run('cmd /k C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -File ' & '"' & $iDir & '-Password $secureString')
      Sleep(15000)

The problem is that when it runs it gives me a message that C:\test\script\Reset-LocalAdminPassword.ps1-Password $secureString' is not a valid ps1 file.
      I cannot seem to get it to run the ps1 file with the -Password $secureString' parameter. It keeps cobining the ps1 path and the parameters all as one.
      I am sure this is something I am overlooking but I have been battling with this for a few hours now and just don't know what I am missing.