TXTechie

PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit (free)

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

I was just made aware of the free PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit and wanted to share it here. One could fairly easily customize this toolkit by adding the AutoItX DLL/COM control to it thereby utilizing the AutoIt PowerShell CmdLets making it a complete solution for all types of deployments!

Regards,

TXTechie

Edited by TXTechie
2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi all,
      I need to read a log file into an array, but the log file is encoded as $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) per FileGetEncoding (it returns 2048).
      I have searched how to convert these log files to UTF-8 and finally found a Powershell command. Since then I have been racking my brain trying to get the function to work. The command itself works from a Powerscript prompt:
      C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content C:\Logs\Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log This is my sandbox;
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aArrayLogFile Local $sLogDir = "C:\Logs\" Local $sLogFile = "Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log" Local $sConvertedLog = "ConvertedLog.log" Local $sLogDirFile = $sLogDir&$sLogFile RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) _FileReadToArray($sLogDirFile, $aArrayLogFile) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayLogFile) Also tried
      RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) and
      ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"," -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) Tried without -Command and a bunch of other parameters that were sprinkled throughout the internet from people trying to get this to work.
      Thanks
      Jibs
    • ur
      By ur
      I am maintaining all the reusable code in a separate file as library.au3.
      In that file I have referenced some dependent files using fileinstall, so that they will be extracted when necessary.

Problem is, if I use a function in the library.au3 in another script which doesn't require this dependent file, as I am including the whole file using include tag, it is embedding that file also.
      Is there any way to exclude that.

• david1337
      By david1337
      Hi guys,
      I need a little help here
      I have this simple Powershell script, that is able to set "sig.htm" as signature in OWA for the mail account specified.
      First part of the script just loads the Exchange snapin, since this is needed for the Get-Mailbox command.
      #Add Exchange 2010/2013 snapin if not already loaded in the PowerShell session if (!(Get-PSSnapin | where {$_.Name -eq "Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.E2010"})) { try { Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.E2010 -ErrorAction STOP } catch { #Snapin was not loaded Write-Warning $_.Exception.Message EXIT } . $env:ExchangeInstallPath\bin\RemoteExchange.ps1 Connect-ExchangeServer -auto -AllowClobber } $mailboxes = Get-Mailbox -Identity user@domain.com $mailboxes| foreach {$file= "sig.htm"; Set-MailboxMessageConfiguration -identity $_.alias -SignatureHtml "$(Get-Content -Path $file -ReadCount 0)"} What I want is for AutoIt to use Powershell.exe to run the script somehow. This way I would be able to use AutoIt variables and arrays together with the PS script.
       I guess the solution would be to run Powershell.exe with command line arguments?
      If that is not possible, maybe have the script stored as a "ps1" file, and interact with it that way? (not preferred)
    • tcox8
      By tcox8
      Hello,
      Currently I am running a script that calls a powershell script. To read the results of that I am reading StdOut. I am parsing things accordingly but unfortunately it doesn't parse correctly all the time and I end up missing parts of the string or other problems. My question then is, what is the best results for reading what is returned when running a powershell script or something similar?
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      This is probably an obvious one, but I really don't use this command at all so am hoping you can spot my mistake.
      I'm running a powershell script on a schedule with the following script in a function, the function is being called in a loop, but the console process is not closing in the background and I end up with a bunch of console windows running in the background:
      Run(@comspec & ' /k PowerShell.exe -STA -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -Command "& ''Z:\Powershell\365\GetNextDetails.ps1'' "', "", @SW_HIDE) Thanks!