skyhigh

Problem with SciTE and a question about processes

I am working on a script operating in Firefox. I have to loop random urls taken from a list. Thanks to the help of you people I worked the main concept out.
In this moment I am struggling with a strange behaviour of SciTE. I need to put an If condtion inside a loop.
I did it w/o problems some time ago, as you can see in the screenshot

piece_1.thumb.JPG.4fc9a5b4cf0bc00b739870

(there is a while condition, although it is not visible)

But now I can't do it anymore, and I don't know why

piece_3.thumb.JPG.30d7b37d88fc0ce5942698

Can you help me? Is this a bug?

I have one more question. I want the script to be as reliable as possible. To do so I need a routine that checks if Flash and Firefox are still running and responding, then react to these occurences. I can do the former using ProcessExist, but how about the latter?

Does exist a function that verifies if a process is still responding?

Edited by Melba23
Amended title

piece_3.thumb.JPG.bb9c70d95b116f89073fed

edited the open post using this image instead of the former endif-less (nothing changes, btw)

Edited by skyhigh

skyhigh,

Re your report: Grow up and accept a little humour in the replies you get.

Now you have altered the first post nothing much about this thread makes sense, but let me try and explain:

• In your original post, you had indeed omitted an EndIf in your code - I was going to respond when I saw that someone else had already done so.
  • In this new code, you have an ElseIf with no associated expression, which will also fail.

And when you post code please use Code tags - see here how to do it - so that you get a scrolling box and syntax colouring.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

skyhigh,

Thanks for the PM, but just start a new thread rather then try to modify this one yet again.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area