UEZ

GDI+ Snowfall build 2016-01-17 (romantic edition)

10 posts in this topic

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Added 2 additional versions.

v1.1.2: plays C64 SID tune

v1.1.3: streams a MP3 from http://remix.kwed.org

Download

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nicely done UEZ ! 

I just got a warning with Snowfall v1.1.3.au3 : $BASS_POS_BYTE: possibly used before declaration (as you declare global variables in Init_Bass_Constants function)

Music is a little sad, would you have one a bit more cheerful ? :D

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Thanks wakillon. 

Regarding the warning - it is a AU3Check "issue". Maybe I will change it later to avoid this warning.

I don't feel the music sadly. Imho it fits good to the scene but if you don't like it just change the URL to your desire. :rolleyes:

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The mp3 was ok, not so much the sid tune. (can`t please all the people all the time huh) :)

Just add scrolling text for a E-card next Xmas. :)

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Can you image how hard is to find a tune that fits to the scene whereas the tune is for free? Anyhow, you can enter your own URL or modified the code to play a local MP3 song. Maybe I will add a feature to call the exe with parameters.

@Lakes: I can add a scroller -> next release maybe. For sure you cannot compare a SID with a "modern" version. Either you love SID tunes or not - no grey, just b/w only.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UEZ said:

Can you image how hard is to find a tune that fits to the scene whereas the tune is for free?  ...

here you can find nice free music... http://incompetech.com/

for those who like classic christmas music here is a link to go:
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/mp3-royaltyfree/We%20Wish%20You.mp3

i like this as background... http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/mp3-royaltyfree/OctoBlues.mp3

Edited by Chimp
3 people like this

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

New version uploaded:

Added a basic scroller for some warm words and enabled command line options.

You can switch now between local MP3 stream and internet stream. Further you can also set the scrolling text.

Command line options:

-local "<path to local MP3 file>"

-url "<URL to a MP3 file>"

-text "<your individual text>"

Max. text length are 500 chars.

Don't forget the double quotes after the parameters!

Now "We wish you a merry christmas" is the default MP3 internet stream. -> Thx goes to Chimp! :thumbsup:

Adding chimney smoke was not possible because it takes too much CPU usage and the FPS will dramatically decrease. :no:

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah yes, now it's really romantic ! :)

Thanks UEZ

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• wakillon
      By wakillon
      Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.0.6

May be some of you know Songr .
      This script do the same job, it can find more mp3 files but is not as fast as Songr.

Sites used are music search engine Websites designed for LEGAL entertainment purposes only.
      Thanks to Brett Francis, Prog@ndy and Eukalyptus for >Bass Udf, trancex for >WinHttp Udf and the AutoIt Community for his help.

Changes of v1.0.8.5

Three websites replaced cause they are dead or use now js.
      All search engines updated ( not without difficulties for audiodump)
      I use RAGrid.dll for the first listview (more fast and stable, but with some inconvenients to manage the no-edit of cells)
      Input queries are saved ( the twenty latest)
      I use now an mp3 pre-Load management before playing and a double progressbar for visualize pre-load and play, where you can click for directly go play in the loaded part.
      Most includes needed are embedded and all external files are embedded in script with >BinaryToAu3Kompressor .
      Multi downloads available with embedded downloader.exe

Changes of v1.0.8.8
      Search on audiodump and myfreemp3 fixed.
      New buttons.
      Added Gui Menu.
      Titles are no more editable.
      New "About" with >TaskDialog (Thanks Prog@andy)
      Query button permit now to check / uncheck all checkboxes
      And some few fixes and cleaning.
      Really more stable now.
      Changes of v1.0.9.2
      Dilandau is replaced by mp3chief and mp3ili by mp3clan 
      Search on mp3juices, baseofmp3 and soundcloud fixed.
      Soso now provide m4a (aac) instead of mp3 ( m4a can be played by MSE)
      Added possibility to encode automaticaly to mp3, aac or ogg ( at the end of download) using bassenc.dll and command line tools : lame, faac and oggenc.

Changes of v1.0.9.3   mp3skull fixed mp3chief fixed myfreemp3 fixed mp3clan changed to tusmp3  mp3juices changed to emp3world baseofmp3 changed to imp3 and some minor improvements.  
      Version 2.0.0.6
      Most previous websites used are dead or have changed the way to get links, 
      so instead of try to repair the previous version, i have created a complete new version.
      The main tendency is the simplification :
      Only one website : audiodump (Up to 500 results by request)
      Script use now the little pearl created by Ward : curl.au3
      It permit to create tasks (get source and get multi mp3) in asynchronous mode.
      So now, no need to use several executables and no more gui who do not respond in case of connection problems. 
      Script use Bass.dll X86 loaded in memory for play songs.
      Result is light and fast, but don't abuse of audiodump servers who are not beasts of race.
      Warning : For avoid errors with curl.au3, you'll need to comment the line 63 : ;~ #Include <BinaryCall.au3>
      @AutoItX64 not supported and only tested on Win7X64 and Win8.1X64.
      As your browser, use Ctrl+w for remove the current Tab.(if there is no search or download running from it)
      And also Ctrl+q for set/remove Gridlines.
      Events are displayed to the bottom of the Gui.

Version 2.0.1.1
      Added a Paste Button.
      Querry list is now correctly saved.
      Querry Combo is now sorted in alphabetical order
      After a 'No match', the next search will use the previous empty listview.
      Bug when removing tabs is corrected.
      Added string correction for the request that, in the previous version, was not always able to return a correct result.

A big thanks to Ward for his great UDF, and Nina my favorite tester, (who between us is also my third daughter), for his precious advices .
      previous downloads : 1703

As there is no more script downloads count, source and executable are available in the downloads section

Enjoy ! 
      July 2017 Project Discontinued due to website changes
    • timmalos
      By timmalos
      Hey all.
      I'm trying to know when my user clicks on a Rect drawn via GDI+. Everything is almost working except I have a strange behaviour in the "order" clicks are fired.
      I created a simplified code to help :
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disabled, 1=OnEvent mode enabled _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $hGraphics Global $iWidth = 1024, $iHeight = 762 createGUI() draw() While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func createGUI() $hGUI = GUICreate("Current CasparCG Output", $iWidth,$iHeight) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetBkColor(0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) EndFunc ;==>Example Func draw() ;_WinAPI_draw($hGUI,"","",BitOR($RDW_ERASE,$RDW_INVALIDATE,$RDW_UPDATENOW)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 15, 1) $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFEDCFF, 2) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) $hBrushString = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFF00FF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) For $i = 1 to 2 Local $x = 0.25 Local $y = 0.25 Local $w = 0.5 Local $h = 0.5 Local $title = "Layer "&$i If $x >= -1 And $x <= 1 Then $x *= $iWidth If $y >= -1 And $y <= 1 Then $y *= $iHeight If $w >= -1 And $w <= 1 Then $w *= $iWidth If $h >= -1 And $h <= 1 Then $h *= $iHeight $hItem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $x,$y,$w,$h) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($hItem,"_gui_layer_clicked") ConsoleWrite("Created label with handle="&$hItem&" $i= " & $i&@CRLF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hPen) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($x, $y, $w, $h) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrushString) Next _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrushString) Return 1 EndFunc Func _gui_layer_clicked() ConsoleWrite("Clicked on " & @GUI_CtrlId&@CRLF) EndFunc Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents What happens there :
      We have two rectangles, with the one labelled "2" is front and, the one labelled "1" in background. However when we click, the fired label is the one created first (in the background) and not the second one (in the front).
      Is it normal ?
      If yes, is there any way to change this order ? If I create another label after a first one on the same coords, I would the second one to be fired instead of the first one (This is a simplified code I can't just invert the label order creation easily)

Thanks for your help

• InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Struggling a bit to get this GDI+ function converted to AutoIt.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile("F:\DCIM\Camera\20170515_111804.jpg") Global $tBufferSize = DllStructCreate("uint") Global $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint") _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties) Global $tAllItems = DllStructCreate("struct;char[" & DllStructGetData($tBufferSize, 1) & "];endstruct") _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties, $tPropertyItem) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems(ByRef $hImage, Const $tTotalBufferSize, Const $tNumProperties, ByRef $tAllItems) If (Not IsDllStruct($tPropertyItem)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "unit", DllStructGetData($tTotalBufferSize, 1), "uint", DllStructGetData($tNumProperties, 1), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tAllItems)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, ConsoleWrite("@Error = " & @error & @LF)) If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], @extended, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems Func _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize(Const ByRef $hImage, ByRef $tTotalBufferSize, ByRef $tNumProperties) If (Not IsDllStruct($tTotalBufferSize)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") If (Not IsDllStruct($tNumProperties)) Then Return SetError(-2, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tTotalBufferSize), "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNumProperties)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, "") If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetPropertySize Got the GetPropertySize function to work, gives me the correct buffer size and the property count, but I cannot figure out how to get the struct for the all items.
      Function on MSDN:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535372(v=vs.85).aspx
      Struct needed:
      PropertyItem class:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx
      Found other topics about this function in other languages where they used a blank string as the buffer, so I tried using a char array, which doesn't work. Just cannot figure out how to create the struct buffer to hold the data.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since I disovered FreeBasic I decided to create a DLL to implement much faster image processing functionality to AutoIt.
      Following functions are implemented yet:
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_BWJJNDithering _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_ColorAccent _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_AnotherBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_BoxBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection4 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection6 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss45Degree _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EmbossTopLeftBottomRight _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_GaussianBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_IntenseEmboss _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Kirsch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_LaplacianOfGaussian _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_ManualMatrix _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_MotionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Outline3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Prewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sobel _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_SovelVsPrewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_TriangleBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp5x5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Dilatation _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_DistortionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Edges _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Erosion _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_FishEye _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Indexed _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Kuwahara _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Linellism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_OilPainting _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pixelate _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pointillism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_RadialBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Raster _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Swirl _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TiltShift _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TimeWarp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Wave _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_XRay  
      Since I am absolutely a newbie in FreeBasic, the DLL may contain errors.  Please report any bug.

FreeBasic source code can be found here: https://pastebin.com/Lugp6rCR

To do:
      add function headers with descriptions speed-up FB code -> partly done add more filters -> ongoing  
      Credits to:
      Jakub Szymanowski rdc Dewald Esterhuizen Santhosh G_  Christian Graus www.gutgames.com  
      Have fun.

Download link: 

You can compare the speed with AutoIt version:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.gif;*.bmp)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) Global Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Image Filters", $iW * 2, $iH) Global $fProg = 0, $iEnd = $iW * $iH - 1 AdlibRegister("Progress", 490) Global $t = TimerInit() Global Const $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, 4) ConsoleWrite(Round(TimerDiff($t) / 1000, 2) & " s / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min" & @CRLF) Global Const $iPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) Global Const $iPic_o = GUICtrlCreatePic("", $iW, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap)) Global Const $hGDIBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic_o, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap2)) GUISetState() AdlibUnRegister("Progress") ToolTip("") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func Progress() ToolTip(Int($fProg / $iEnd * 100) & " % / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min", MouseGetPos(0) + 30, MouseGetPos(1) + 30) EndFunc #Region Symmetric Nearest Neighbour Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour($hImage, $fRadius = 2, $bGDI = True) ;no alpha channel implemented yet Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iRowOffset, $iX, $iY, $c, $k, $sumR, $sumG, $sumB, $iCount, $xx, $yy, $iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2, $x, $y For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $sumR = 0 $sumG = 0 $sumB = 0 $iCount = 0 $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $iR = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) For $yy = -$fRadius To $fRadius For $xx = -$fRadius To $fRadius $k = $iX + $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = $iY + $yy $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB1 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) $k = $iX - $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = ($iY - $yy) $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB2 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) If __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1) < __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Then $sumR += $iR1 $sumG += $iG1 $sumB += $iB1 Else $sumR += $iR2 $sumG += $iG2 $sumB += $iB2 EndIf $iCount += 1 Next Next DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, 0xFF000000 + Int($sumR / $iCount) * 0x10000 + Int($sumG / $iCount) * 0x100 + Int($sumB / $iCount), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_SNN" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __DeltaE($iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Return Sqrt(($iR1 - $iR2) * ($iR1 - $iR2) + ($iG1 - $iG2) * ($iG1 - $iG2) + ($iB1 - $iB2) * ($iB1 - $iB2)) EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Jitter Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter($hImage, $iAmount = 20, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $fNX, $fNY For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $fNX = $iX + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount) $fNX = $fNX < 1 ? 1 : $fNX > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $fNX $fNY = ($iY + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount)) $fNY = $fNY < 1 ? 1 : $fNY > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $fNY $fNY *= $iW DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $fNY + $fNX), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Jitter" & $iAmount & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Median Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, $fRadius = 3, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, __Median_Value($iX, $iY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Median" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __Median_Value($iPosX, $iPosY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH) Local $iX, $iY, $aColors[1000], $iColors = 0, $iSize = $iW * $iH - 1, $iOff, $e For $iX = $iPosX - $fRadius To $iPosX + $fRadius For $iY = $iPosY - $fRadius To $iPosY + $fRadius $iOff = 1 + $iY * $iW + $iX $aColors[$iColors] = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iOff < 1 ? 1 : $iOff > $iSize ? $iSize : $iOff) $iColors += 1 Next Next ReDim $aColors[$iColors] ;~ _ArraySort($aColors, 0) $e = $iColors - 1 __ArrayQuickSort1D($aColors, 0, $e) Local $iMid = Floor($iColors / 2), $iMedian If BitAND($iColors, 1) Then $iMedian = Int($aColors[$iMid + 1]) Else $iMedian = Int(($aColors[$iMid] + $aColors[$iMid + 1]) / 2) EndIf Return $iMedian EndFunc #EndRegion  
    • InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Take a screenshot of your desktop (works even if the desktop is hidden), then redraws it row by row. Makes a neat little effect. An effect I remember seeing at the photo booth at Chuck E' Cheese.
      I mostly just wanted to mess with LockBits and PrintWindow and thought this was a decent way to figure it out, but I liked the outcome and thought I'd share lol
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinApi.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $tDesktopMetrics = GetDesktopMetrics() Global $hHBitmapDesktop = CaptureWindow("", -1, -1, -1, -1, "Program Manager") Global $hBitmapDesktop = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBitmapDesktop) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmapDesktop) Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmapDesktop) Global $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmapDesktop) Global $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmapDesktop, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0")) Global $hGui = GUICreate("Redraw", $iW, $iH, $tDesktopMetrics.x, $tDesktopMetrics.y, $WS_POPUP) Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($iW, $iH, $hGraphics) Global $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 Local $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 ;get each pixel in each line and row DllStructSetData($tPixelMap2, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixelMap, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX), $iRowOffset + $iX) Next If (Not Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Every 5 rows draw the bitmap _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) EndIf Next If (Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Didn't end on an even row, clean up _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tPixelMap2 = 0 $tBitmapData2 = 0 EndIf _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmapDesktop, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmapDesktop) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGui) Exit 0 Func CaptureWindow($sFileName = "", $iLeft = -1, $iTop = -1, $iWidth = -1, $iHeight = -1, $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[Active]"), $bClientArea = True) If (Not IsHWnd($hWnd)) Then $hWnd = WinGetHandle($hWnd) If (@error) Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) If (BitAND(WinGetState($hWnd), 16) = 16) Then Return SetError(2, 0, False) Local $iSrcWidth = 0 Local $iSrcHeight = 0 ConsoleWrite($iLeft & ', ' & $iTop & ", " & $iWidth & ', ' & $iHeight & @LF) If ($hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow() Or $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Program Manager")) Then Local $tDesktop = GetDesktopMetrics() If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3)) Then $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4)) Then $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) $iSrcWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) $iSrcHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) Else Local $tRectWindow = _WinAPI_GetWindowRect($hWnd) ; Get the absolute width, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors Local $iAbsWidth = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 3)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 1))) ; Get the absolute height, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors ; Subtracts the caption bar if $bClientArea only Local $iAbsHeight = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 4)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 2))) - ($bClientArea ? _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYCAPTION) : 0) If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > $iAbsWidth) Then $iWidth = $iAbsWidth If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iHeight > $iAbsHeight) Then $iHeight = $iAbsHeight $iSrcWidth = $iAbsWidth $iSrcHeight = $iAbsHeight EndIf If ($iLeft = -1 Or $iLeft = Default) Then $iLeft = 0 If ($iTop = -1 Or $iTop = Default) Then $iTop = 0 Local $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hWnd) Local $hDestDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hDestBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hDestSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestBitmap) Local $hSrcDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hBmp = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iSrcWidth, $iSrcHeight) Local $hSrcSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hBmp) _WinAPI_PrintWindow($hWnd, $hSrcDC, True) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestSv) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hSrcSv) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDestDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hSrcDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp) $tPoint = 0 $tRectWindow = 0 $tDesktop = 0 If ($sFileName) Then _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hDestBitmap) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap, $sFileName) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndIf Return $hDestBitmap EndFunc ;==>CaptureWindow Func GetDesktopMetrics() Return _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(_WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_XVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_YVIRTUALSCREEN), _ _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CXVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYVIRTUALSCREEN)) EndFunc ;==>GetDesktopMetrics