Sign in to follow this  
Architerion

Load Cell DLL Help

Hi All

Not sure if this is the right area: I would like to create a small sub that runs a timer and uses a dll to query a USB load cell. I have had a general look at some of the resources on the forum...there is a lot...but was wondering whether someone could give me a bump in the right direction; I have linked the docs that came with the dll (5mg). Thanks for any advice.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w8yhiZiUL3WkhtdE43dU8tdnc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w8yhiZiUL3bE12Qnh3LWVoTHM/view?usp=sharing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bladem2003
      Hello,
      i need help to translate the c code to autoit .
      I don't understand the callback function.

#include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> // native IR Data by PAnsiChar typedef void CALLBACK CallBackPAnsiChar(char*, char*, char*, char*); typedef int (__stdcall *impInitPAnsiChar)(CallBackPAnsiChar); CALLBACK MyCallBackPAnsiChar(char* Protocol, char* Address, char* Command, char* Flags) { printf("\nIR Data received: Protocol: %s, Address: 0x%s, Command: 0x%s, Flags: 0x%s", Protocol, Address, Command, Flags); fflush(stdout); } int main(int argc, char **argv) { impInitPAnsiChar InitPAnsiChar = NULL; // Load DLL file HINSTANCE hinstLib = LoadLibrary(TEXT("USB_IR_Remote_Receiver.dll")); if (hinstLib == NULL) { printf("\nERROR: unable to load DLL\n"); return 1; } // Get function pointer InitPAnsiChar InitPAnsiChar = (impInitPAnsiChar)GetProcAddress(hinstLib, "InitPAnsiChar"); if (InitPAnsiChar == NULL) { printf("\nERROR: unable to find DLL function\n"); FreeLibrary(hinstLib); return 1; } if (InitPAnsiChar(*MyCallBackPAnsiChar)) { printf("\nInit DLL with InitPAnsiChar successfull"); } else { // Unload DLL file FreeLibrary(hinstLib); return 0; } while(1) { } //return 0; }  
    • By Stacker
      Hi all,
      i want to start a new application that capture a screen or image from webcam an read all barcode inside the picture.
      I have test this code https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/27925-webcam-example/
      Works fine for my webcam.
      Now i need to read all barcodes (code 128 code39, no 2d) inside the picture. I have found this https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/42852/Reading-Barcodes-from-an-Image-III
      It's possible to make a dll from VB source i linked  with this  parameters :  filename, Array of barcode founded, error code and launch from Autoit with function ?
      Anyone can help me to make dll and autoit function, i don't know VB.
      Thanks
    • By Terenz
      Hello,
      Someone is so kind to compile for me this DLL?
      https://github.com/stephane/libmodbus/tree/master/src/win32
      Many thanks!
    • By cdeb
      I'm trying to verify which is the default scanner and if it is different from what I need to propose a choice among those available.
      All this is possible with eztw32.dll however I can not make certain functions work
      Are these:
      int TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName(LPSTR pzName)
      string TWAIN_DefaultSourceName()
      int TWAIN_GetSourceList(void)
      source: http://www.eztwain.com/pub/eztp/EZTwain_User_Guide.pdf
      I tried this way but they do not work:
      Local $pzName
      $pzName = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_DefaultSourceName") ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName", "str*", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName","str", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList")
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList", "NONE", "") ;

Can anyone help me?
      Everything else works, here is the code:

Local $pathDLL = @ScriptDir&"\_res\eztw32.dll" Local $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,'int','TWAIN_EasyVersion') if @error <> 0 then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error load eztw32.dll") else ConsoleWrite('--> eztw32.dll version: ' & $rc[0]/100 & @CRLF) $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_IsAvailable") If @error > 0 Then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error call DLL - TWAIN_IsAvailable") if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I NEED HERE ;manual select scanner Local $hwnd $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"long","TWAIN_SelectImageSource",'hwnd',$hwnd) ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN_SelectImageSource = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite("--> TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) else ConsoleWrite("--> no TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) endif Else ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN NOT available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ; es: 0 endif endif thank you
    • By Mannyfresh31
      Hi Everybody I want know if there is someone kind enough to help me translate this code in to Autoit please don't blame me cause I'm a newbe 
      here is the code I need to translate also I want know if it's possible to look through a DLL  functions

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Function CASH_OPENCOM Lib "CASH.DLL" (ByVal CASH_COMPORT As Long) As Long 

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Sub CASH_CLOSECOM Lib "CASH.DLL" ()

and here is the code I have written so far
      down below is the DLL attached also a screen shot of the  exit code of SciTE
      #include<Array.au3> $CashDLL = DllOpen("C:\Users\manue\Downloads\Casll DLL\cash.dll") if $CashDLL Then MsgBox (0,"","CashDLL Open",0) $HOPPER_OPENCOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"LONG","HOPPER_OPENCOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf $HOPPER_CLOSECOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"NONE","HOPPER_CLOSECOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf DllClose ($CashDLL)  

cash.dll