Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faustf

ribbon menu style

5 posts in this topic

hi guy  

anyone   have experence  with ribbon menu style ??  , i look   this  trhed  

i try  to find  a  visual ribbon  creator , but   the   Page not found (404).  , someone  have   or can post  or cna  teach me  how  to use  ribbon  with out  them ?? 

thankz  at all 

Anything you need to do you can do through the COM objects.  You are talking about automating the ribbon menu on Word, or Excel, right?

look up the _Word_* and _Excel_* functions.

If not, you'd probably have to send the hotkeys, as contorlcommand would probably (not sure, you can try) do you no good.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

no i want  create  a menu like  ribbon style 

I hope you understand a little bit german. On german forum exists RibbonsBar (Office 2007 Bar) UDF. I never worked with (i don't like ribbons), it's wasted place for other usefull infos.`

yea  i just  saw  but  is not compleate  , and  is  slow  , i  think is not  so good , i prefer version of    trancexx  , but for create a dll , is necessare a program  and i not  find  in net