Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queener

active msgbox & prompt

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> $StatusView = GUICreate("Window Title",600,400,-1,-1, BitOR($WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_SYSMENU), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetFont(14, 400, Default, "Arial") $CtrlStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel("This is a test", 0, 0, 600, 20, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKAUTO) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, Default, "Arial Black") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, "WM_SIZE") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $StatusView) While 1     $Event = GUIGetMsg()     If $Event = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then         ExitLoop     EndIf WEnd Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)     Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($StatusView, "", $CtrlStatus)     Local $iSize = $aPos[3] - 4         If $iSize > 10 Then         $iSize = 10     ElseIf $iSize <= 0 Then         $iSize = 1     EndIf         GUICtrlSetFont($CtrlStatus, $iSize, 400, Default, "Arial Black")     Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc

I used this code and tweaked a little. The resize windows does work, but it appear that when a msgbox or inputbox is triggered, it's hidden behind the gui. Is there a way I can't bring it forward? I tried winactive/winactivate as well.

EDIT: Nevermind... I read the code again and realize I saw $WS_EX_TOPMOST then did a research on it and that was the cause of the GUI always on top of all application regardless... So when removing that; I now see my msgbox when prompted.

Edited by Queener
Resolved

Msgbox(0, "Hate", "Just hate it when I post a question and find my own answer after a couple tries. But if I don't post the question, I can't seem to resolve it at all.")

Use 5. parameter (hwnd) of MsgBox, and MsgBoxes of your Gui (created with '$WS_EX_TOPMOST' as extended style) will be in front of your Gui.

Next time format your script better before posting.