How do you organize your custom scripts and functions

Hi guys and girls. I just have a quick question about how most of you go about organizing your custom functions. I've been using AutoIT for a few years now and over the years theres alot of functions that I've found here in the forums, online and quite a few that I've written as well that I use. Right now in the SciTE editor, I've included an additional "Include" folder that most of these are saved in. If I have a need for one of these functions that isn't in the help file, I have to open my additional fold and search through it and then try to find one that will work for my current need. I was wondering if any of you guys might have a different way of organizing your custom functions. Do you maybe incorporate it in the help file some how? I'm sure some of you guys have a ton of functions you've written over the years. I would love to hear your insight and Ideas for organizing  and being able to quickly sort and reference your custom functions.

Anyways... That's my question. As always, Thanks so much for your input!!    

@markyrocks In the SciTE editor settings, you can add an additional include dir. 

I've written quite a few functions and basically try to save them in a separate file / include dir. It just gets time consuming trying to go through them and find the one I need. I could almost rewrite the function by the time I find the one I want to use. Sometimes I will go through some of my existing scripts I've written and search for custom functions in them that aren't in my function file.    I wish there was a way to add them into the help file in the favorites section or something. That would be awesome!