DCCD

FTP full error reporting

1 post in this topic

Hi, how to get full error reporting if FTP failed?

tried  _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() func but That didn't help at all.  the information was returned by _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() can't help me!

_FTP_Open, return Success: a handle, Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero

_FTP_Connect,  return Success: an handle to connected session. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

_FTP_DirCreate, return Success: 1. Failure: 0.

_FTP_FilePut, return Success: 1. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

Any help would be much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I get this error, Whenever I try to find a date. Does anyone have any idea why? I saw some post from 2015, However I would imagine this is fixed by now. @water
      >"J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\SciTe\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\Call Report Automation.au3"     "J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (656) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch.Name.Name $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch^ ERROR >Exit code: 1    Time: 5.791 #include <Excel.au3> Global $sExcelFile1 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "(*.xlsm)") Global $sExcelFile2 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "Excel Sheet (*.xlsx;*.xls)|All (*.*)") If FileExists($sExcelFile2) Then Global $oExcel2 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel2 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel2,$sExcelFile2) EndIF If FileExists($sExcelFile1) Then Global $oExcel1 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel1,$sExcelFile1,Default,Default,"2007") EndIF $oRead = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"A2",3) _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7") Sleep (1000) _Excel_RangeFind ($oExcel1,$oRead,"E4:FD92") MsgBox (0,"Test",$oRead) UPDATE:
      If I take out this line it works. By works I mean I don't get the error. :/  However, I need it. I am just confused.
      _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7")  
      UPDATE 2: I also get this error when trying to use the helpfile examples. I have version 3.3.14.2
      \AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (670) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oSheet = $oWorkbook.Sheets($iIndexSheets) $oSheet = $oWorkbook^ ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 0.8931  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      How would I go about writing a IF Then statement if the conrol send fails?
      Run ("Notepad.exe") WinWaitActive ("Untitled - Notepad") ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "Edit1", ("Provider Practice Record")) I have been running into lag alot. So my script has been missing input. I would like to be able to have it retry to put in "Provider Practice Record" if it misses. 
      I am assuming  a if then statement is what I need but I am not sure what ControlSend will return if it tries to send to Edit1 and it is not there. 
      Or do I need to just add a timeout? 

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.
      Features GUI to display programmable keys.

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.
      ; hotkey_set() Parameters: ; ----------------------------------------------------------- ; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in. This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data] ; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index ; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey ; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key ; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode ;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm ; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set ; You can set your hotkeys here ; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12 hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10  
      Configure settings dialog:

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle. Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots. The screenshot file type is for local copy only. App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.  
      Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?
      Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip
      File includes:
         - FTP_Screen.au3
         - FTPScreen.ico
         - TTS.au3 - by Beege
    • ChipConnJohn
      By ChipConnJohn
      Hello all,
      I'm trying to create a webscrape script using AutoIt.  A non-profit I'm involved with is using GroupSpaces.com and there is no notification to the group when someone posts a new topic to the forum.  I'm including IE.au3

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <String.au3>
      ; Open Groupspaces.com
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.groupspaces.com")
      _IENavigate($oIE,"http://groupspaces.com/MyCrazyTest/forum/")
      ;Grab all the links on the Forum page
      Global $oLinksCategoryPage = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
      For $oLink In $oLinksCategoryPage
          Local $oLinkHRef = $oLink.href
          If StringInStr($oLinkHRef,"forum_id") Then
              ;This is a category. Click into it.
              _IENavigate($oIE,$oLinkHRef)
      Sleep(3)
              ;Back out to Category List
              _IEAction($oIE,"back")
          EndIf
      Next
      _IEQuit($oIE)
    • drorshem
      By drorshem
      Hi,
      I'm looking to create a script which will download all *.txt files from a remote FTP server.
      Once downloaded, delete all *.txt files.

Can this be achieved using AutoIt ?