DCCD

FTP full error reporting

1 post in this topic

Hi, how to get full error reporting if FTP failed?

tried  _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() func but That didn't help at all.  the information was returned by _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() can't help me!

_FTP_Open, return Success: a handle, Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero

_FTP_Connect,  return Success: an handle to connected session. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

_FTP_DirCreate, return Success: 1. Failure: 0.

_FTP_FilePut, return Success: 1. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

Any help would be much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nikink
      By nikink
      Hi all,
      I have a bit of code that works on my old Win10 PC, that fails on my new Win10 PC, and I think the only significant difference is the version of Autoit - old PC has 3.3.12, new has 3.3.14.
      I couldn't find anything mentioned in the change logs though, so perhaps I'm wrong.
      Anyway, the code to replicate my issue is:
      Test('username', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test(' ', ' ') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', 'DOMAIN') Func Test($un, $dom) $compName = 'PCNAME' $FullName = '.' $Description = '.' ; get the WIM object $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $compName & "\root\cimv2") ; get default user full name and description $objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") If IsObj($objAccount) Then $FullName = $objAccount.FullName $Description = $objAccount.Description EndIf ConsoleWrite($FullName & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($Description & @CRLF) Return EndFunc  
      On my old PC this code will output just . and . for each of those line currently commented out. Which is fine.
      On my new PC any of those commented out lines of code cause an error, and the script won't even compile.
      $objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") $objAccount = $objWMIService^ ERROR I'm very much a newb with the WMI stuff and objects, but it looks like the .Get property is failing when either $un or $dom aren't valid in v3.3.14, whereas in 3.3.12 the .Get would fail to return an object, which is then caught by the If statement.
      Am I on track with this? Is there some new/better way to code the example so that 3.3.14 will compile it?
    • Sigmac
      By Sigmac
      I have used this code for a long time, but for a week or 2 it stopped working?
      Connection is ok, the put create the file on server if I delete it on the FTP server, but the file is empty and after 30 secondees the function return 0
      I have tested on 2 machines, Filezilla FTP client have no issue to the server.
      Firewall is disabled under test.
        If $writeFTP = True Then
            $Open=_FTPOpen('MyFTP Control')
            $Conn=_FTPConnect($Open, $destinationServer, $destinationUsername, $destinationPass)
       MsgBox(0,"start","start")
            $Ftpp=_FtpPutFile($Conn, $filePath&$name&".json", "httpdocs/p_calender/" & $name & ".json")
      MsgBox(0,"return","return"&$Ftpp)
      Exit
            $Ftpc=_FTPClose($Open)
           EndIf

From the Lib:
      Func _FTPPutFile($l_FTPSession, $s_LocalFile, $s_RemoteFile, $l_Flags = 0, $l_Context = 0)
          Local $ai_FTPPutFile = DllCall('wininet.dll', 'int', 'FtpPutFile', 'long', $l_FTPSession, 'str', $s_LocalFile, 'str', $s_RemoteFile, 'long', $l_Flags, 'long', $l_Context)
          If @error OR $ai_FTPPutFile[0] = 0 Then
              SetError(-1)
              Return 0
          EndIf
          Return $ai_FTPPutFile[0]
      EndFunc ;==> _FTPPutFile()

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      As for now I was using such kind of snippet:
      Local $aFTP_FileList = _FTP_ListToArray($hFTPSession, 2) For $iFTPFileSize_idx = 1 To $aFTP_FileList[0] ConsoleWrite('Pobieram informacje o pliku:' & $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx] ) $iWielkoscPliku = _FTP_FileGetSize($hFTPSession, $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx]) ConsoleWrite($iFTPFileSize_idx & ' : ' & $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx] & ' rozmiar=' & $iWielkoscPliku) Sleep(200) Next  
      But from some time my clients start buying cheap WD MyCloud NAS, and my problems starts.
      On all others NAS there is no problem (Seagate BlackArmour, QNAP, SYNOLOGY .... ).

When on list there is for example 20 files then first two of them are very fast checked and reported they FileSize.
      After 2 files there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 
      again there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 
      again there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 

In time when I process investigation I checked how :  _FTP_ListToArray2D and _FTP_ListToArrayEx works and I was shocked that they works super fast.

Here are the questions:
      Q1: Why does the problem occur only on WD MyCloud NAS?
      Q2: What is the significant difference that makes using _FTP_ListToArray2D and _FTP_ListToArrayEx to retrieve file sizes is still fast?
      Q3: Why _FTP_FileGetSize() not reporting @errors but returned FileSize = 0 

Regards,
      mLipok

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      In documentation for:

#include <FTPEx.au3> _FTP_Connect ( $hInternetSession, $sServerName, $sUsername, $sPassword [, $iPassive = 0 [, $iServerPort = 0 [, $iService = $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP [, $iFlags = 0 [, $fuContext = 0]]]]] ) There are two parameters for Passive:

My question is: 

What is a difference beetwen  using :
      $iPassive = 1
      and
      $iFlags =     $INTERNET_FLAG_PASSIVE
      Regards,
      mLipok

• argumentum
      By argumentum
      UDF to intercept the error window of AutoIt, showing more details about the error, including ability to save and send by email!