Hi, how to get full error reporting if FTP failed?

tried  _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() func but That didn't help at all.  the information was returned by _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() can't help me!

_FTP_Open, return Success: a handle, Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero

_FTP_Connect,  return Success: an handle to connected session. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

_FTP_DirCreate, return Success: 1. Failure: 0.

_FTP_FilePut, return Success: 1. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

Any help would be much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dent
      The following function successfully connects to and uploads a local text file named user.dat
      I have checked the data being written to the text file when it is created locally using a MsgBox and it appears exactly how it should be written to the file. If I comment out the FileDelete and go and open the file locally it is as expected.
      However when I download the file from the FTP server and open it up the text that should be at the end of the file is missing. With each subsequent run more characters are missing.
      I added the Sleep(5000) in case the function was closing the FTP connection too quickly before the file could be fully written but it makes no difference. The user.dat file is (should be) approximately 100 bytes so it is tiny.
      Any idea why this is happening?
      Func UpdateUserData() ; Upload the modified user.dat file Local $hOpen = _FTP_Open("myftp") Local $hConn = _FTP_Connect($hOpen, "my.ftp.server", "user", "pass", 1, 0, 1, 2) If @error Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "Connection failed" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please contact support") _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) Exit EndIf _FTP_FilePut($hConn, @TempDir & "\user.dat", "user.dat") ; Upload the new user.dat file Sleep(5000) If @error <> 0 Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "Couldn't transmit data" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please contact support") _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) Exit EndIf _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) FileDelete(@TempDir & "\user.dat") EndFunc  
    • By BetaLeaf
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1

• By Dwalfware
      Hi Folks
      Can not get my head around this one.
      This function gets the DNS object s
      If you have two DNS entries fine. but if you have only one! Trouble
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[0] = Primary DNS
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] = Secondry DNS not always there. I need a way to return 0 if not there or the IP if its there.
      Or is there a way to tell how many objects there are in the "[?]"
      I'm terrible at WMI errors, thanks for help in advance.
      Func _GETcurrentNICinfo2() $oErrors = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Error_Handle") Local $DnsSecondry Local $objWMIService = ObjGet( "winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2" ) Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT DNSServerSearchOrder FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 ) If @error Then Return 0 If NOT IsObj($query) Then Return 0 Else For $objItem In $query Return $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] next Endif EndFunc  
    • By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By vati1011
      Hey, guys.
      Currently, I'm using Opencv UDF and i'm  encountering issues with DLLOPEN(). it is failing and returning -1
      But, I cannot figure out why it is failing.
      I need help from people.
      I'm running windows 10 32bit.
      This's my code.
      #RequireAdmin $fileopen = DllOpen("opencv_core2413.dll") MsgBox(0,"Result",$fileopen) Example.au3opencv_core2413.dll