Skysnake

SciTe start new script (new doc)

3 posts in this topic

Hi all

When I right-click and tell Windows to create a New > AutoIt v3 Script I get a filename like this New AutoIt v3 Script and a file that contains this:

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

But, when I am inside SciTE v.3.6.2.0 and click File > New I just get a blank document.

I do not think this is any kind of error.  Rather, where do I go to configure SciTe to insert that header? 

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

1 hour ago, Skysnake said:

where do I go to configure SciTe to insert that header? 

That is not available in SciTE since this is a generic editor program used for many source code types.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

:(

Thanks for the reply. 

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• AndyS01
      By AndyS01
      I recently installed AutoIt and SciTE4AutoIT and when I edit a file and change the editor's screen position and size, then exit and edit the file again, the editor reverts to the original GUI metrics. My laptop is running Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit OS.   I have a laptop with the same software, but 32 bit OS and it  works OK.
    • YashShrivastava
      By YashShrivastava
      Hi Experts,
      I am getting error: _ExcelBookOpen() undefined function in auto IT scite whenever i execute any program using functions.
      i defined the functions name also but this error is not getting resolved.
      _ExcelBookOpen(): undefined function
      _ExcelReadCell():undefined function
      require your inputs to fix this issue. I'm going through the forums and examples, but can't find anything and follow the suggestions but this issue hasn't got resolved.

• Jos
      By Jos
      Merged the SciTE 3.7.3 source into our version and several other changes and fixes to the supporting utilities.
      Enjoy,
      Jos
      Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 24-2-2017 *** Merged the SciTE v 3.7.3 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos) *** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.3 Added warning for #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 in case #pragma(out,..)  is used. *** Updated Au3Stripper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed issue which sometimes was stripping a global const incorrectly     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed /maxiterations parameter not recognised     - 16.612.1119.3 Fixed increased the max #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables to 500 and for #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs to 200     - 16.612.1119.4 Fixed regression introduced in 16.612.1119.1 *** Updated SciTEConfig v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.306.1119.1 ... *** Updated Tidy v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1: Fixed Sort_Func function bug when the source contains a BOM. *** Updated CodewiZard v1.5.4.0 (Cyberyeye)     - Fix Icon Ressource Number for Messagebox Tab & ToolTip Tab     - Check/Fix missing includes using AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=y     - Added Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) to fix undeclared variables     - Replaced msgbox() magic number by constant name     - Added GUISetIcon var (au3.ico)     - Removed unusefull old AutoIt3Wrapper directive *** Updated Abbreviations (mLipok)     - Updated au3abbrev.properties and helpfile page. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
      ==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions
      ==> Check  the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

• XOblivion
      By XOblivion
      im some what new to autoit and need help figuring out best way to make a simple clicker for few idle games i play(taptitdue, sakura clicker, elndless frontier etc.) ive played around with autoit recorder to make simple copy mouse clicks. but now i want to make a script that allows me to select multiple functions before starting the script for game ex: click section A or click section A + B to run At set intervals if that makes sense . i dont need scripts made by other just info on what things i should use to make it my self.

need to be able to select between games and be able to select multiple functions to run inconjuntion or independent for each game. thank you in advance
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello, I just noticed something strange... all of the "Tools" in SciTE's tools menu have disappeared!

I am sure that I saw them yesterday... don't know what happened today ! I am using SciTE v3.6.6 which I believe is the latest version... Thanks in Advance!