algiuxas

GUI Show/Hide Cursor [SOLVED]

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello,
I want that when mouse cursor is in GUI, cursor would hide, and when cursor is outside GUI it would appear again.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Edited by algiuxas

42783.png

hi, look into that posts :

Just now, Synapsee said:

hi, look into that posts :

Thank you, I will check these posts!

42783.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Fenzik
      By Fenzik
      Hello,
      my question is based on topic about Nvda Screen reader development atThis Link
      Autoit GUI is totaly nice for blind users, because it's controls are mostly standart.
      But in cooperation with Screen Readers this guis are much slower than other guis.
      Do you have any idea about reason of this behaviour?
      Thanks a lot for any answer.
      Fenzik
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I've tried to wrap my head around it but just can't imagine how to embed 2 IE browsers in the same GUI.
      Here's what I'm doing so far.

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ; Create a simple GUI for our output Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 1280, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 1280) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) Global $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 10, 40, 1100, 500) _IENavigate($oIE, "http://xxxxxxxxxx.com") Global $o_doc = _IEDocGetObj($oIE) $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollTop = 140 $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollLeft = 170 GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • mpower
      By mpower
      Hi guys,
      So I am facing an issue with my Listview control flickering like crazy when using the Modern GUI UDF.
      I understand that the reson is because Listviews do not play nice with the $WS_EX_COMPOSITED extended style which is necessary to prevent the rest of the GUI components flickering on resizing.
      I am looking for suggestions on how I can overcome the flickering issue without having to remove the Listview header (as I need the header to allow column resizing and sorting).
      The reproducer is here and the lightly modified Modern GUI UDF is attached as a zip (I added $WS_CLIPCHILDREN and $WS_EX_COMPOSITED to the _Metro_CreateGUI() function in order to stop flickering of other controls like buttons/labels/toggles etc).
      ;!Highly recommended for improved overall performance and responsiveness of the GUI effects etc.! (after compiling): #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /rm /pe ;Required if you want High DPI scaling enabled. (Also requries _Metro_EnableHighDPIScaling()) #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y #include-once #NoTrayIcon #include "MetroGUI-UDF\MetroGUI_UDF.au3" #include <GuiListView.au3> $gui = _Metro_CreateGUI("example", 800, 600, -1, -1, True) ;Add/create control buttons to the GUI $Control_Buttons = _Metro_AddControlButtons(True, True, True, True, False) ;CloseBtn = True, MaximizeBtn = True, MinimizeBtn = True, FullscreenBtn = True, MenuBtn = True ;Set variables for the handles of the GUI-Control buttons. (Above function always returns an array this size and in this order, no matter which buttons are selected. $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[0] $GUI_MAXIMIZE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[1] $GUI_RESTORE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[2] $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[3] $GUI_FULLSCREEN_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[4] $GUI_FSRestore_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[5] ;====================================================================================================================================================================== $Button1 = _Metro_CreateButtonEx("Add new item(s)", 20, 20, 130, 50) $Button2 = _Metro_CreateButtonEx("Edit item(s)", 170, 20, 130, 50) $ListView2 = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 86, 800, 400, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($ListView2, BitOR($LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_FLATSB)) For $i = 0 to 8 _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($ListView2, "col " &$i) Next _GUICtrlListView_SetBkColor($ListView2, 0xF3F3F3) _GUICtrlListView_SetTextBkColor($ListView2, 0xF3F3F3) ;Set resizing options for the controls so they don't change in size or position. This can be customized to match your gui perfectly for resizing. See AutoIt Help file. GUICtrlSetResizing($Button1, 768 + 2 + 32) GUICtrlSetResizing($Button2, 768 + 2 + 32) GUICtrlSetResizing($ListView2, 102) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 _Metro_HoverCheck_Loop($gui) ;This hover check has to be added to the main While loop, otherwise the hover effects won't work. $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg ;=========================================Control-Buttons=========================================== Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON _Metro_GUIDelete($gui) ;Delete GUI/release resources, make sure you use this when working with multiple GUIs! Exit Case $GUI_MAXIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $GUI_RESTORE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_RESTORE) Case $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE) Case $GUI_FULLSCREEN_BUTTON, $GUI_FSRestore_BUTTON _Metro_FullscreenToggle($gui, $Control_Buttons) EndSwitch WEnd Any suggestions would be greately appreciated.
      Cheers!
      MetroGUI-UDF.zip
    • rootx
      By rootx
      someone made a modern Gui like windows 10 style. thx
    • StMaSi
      By StMaSi
      Two questions...
      When presenting a form containing a richedit control, is there any way to make the displayed text, within said richedit control, non-selectable?
      In addition, is there any way to hide the vertical line cursor, within said richedit control?
      Thanx.