1. SkysLastChance

SkysLastChance

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By Steviep
      Hi all,
      I've been using the following code for many years for the sole purpose of tracking my app usage via Google Analytics:
      ;GOOGLE ANALYTICS $AppStatsName = @ScriptName $GA = _IECreate("https://mywebserver/apps/stats/" & $AppStatsName & ".html", 0, 0, 0, 0) The app simply calls a blank .html page on my webserver which only contains the GA tracking code.
      The $iVisible parameter is set to "0" in my case, which means the IE browser is invisible to the user.
      I noticed in Windows 11, the URL is called in the Edge browser and is not invisible.
      So, I wonder if anyone out there has any suggestions on calling a URL invisibly on any operating system?
      Thanks!
    • By abberration
      Software Installer
      Version: 2.0
      It's been been a long year, but I finally got some time to rework this project. I re-wrote everything from scratch because the old version was getting too complicated with so many options and sub-menus. This new version is much easier to use and I have been testing for a few days and it seems very stable.
      For those who are new to this software, it helps you install software silently/unattended. This new version tries to determine the silent switch automatically. You can also re-organize the order in which the software installs by dragging & dropping them in the listview. It now supports creating profiles and checks for missing software (and automatically unchecks them, so it does not attempt to install non-existent software). One feature I included was because I have seen several people on Youtube talk about disliking bright screens at night. So, now you can choose from a few color theme (half of them are dark). I dabbled a bit more into GDI+ to draw a few things and show my logo with a transparent background (hint: I'm not good at GDI+).
      Under the Help menu, you will find a User Guide, which goes through most of it's features. I included a new icon if you want to use when you compile the script (in the Assets > Misc folder).
      If you have questions, comments or suggestions, all are welcome. Hope you enjoy!
      Here it is in action:

Software_Installer_2.0.zip
    • By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Jemboy
      Recently I was working on a script with icons using GuiCtrkCreatIcon.
      I decided to change the sub folder name of the icons to a more meaning name, however made a typo.

I tested the .exe on my test computer and it worked flawlessly (because both icon folder where on my test computer) 😁
      But after I installed the script on the intended computers , I got chaos!😵
      Zooming into the problem, I discovered, that because the icons could not be found, the ControlID were returned with a value of 0
      and thus played havoc within the GuiGetMsg() switch/case statement.
      I have been able to reproduce this  (see example)
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ;============================================================================================================ ; PLEASE, do not save this example in the example folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Examples\Helpfile ;============================================================================================================ Example() Func Example() GUICreate(" My GUI Icons", 250, 250) $Icon1 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("shell32.dll", 10, 20, 20) $Icon2 = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir & '\Extras\horse.ani', -1, 20, 40, 32, 32) $Icon3 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("shell32.dll", 7, 20, 75, 32, 32) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;$Icon2 = -1 ; ==> When this line is uncommented the script "works", so -1 could be a potential fix. ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $Icon2 Beep (500,500) EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example If you save the above script outside the Autoit example folder and run it, it will keep beeping because GuiCtrlCreatIcon did not find horse.ani and return $Icon2=0.
      At the moment GUICtrlCreateIcon () only returns the conntrolID on success and 0 on failure.
      I would like to propose a return of -1 on failure, so a existing and working script won't go awry when the icon can not be found.