Dequality

Memory read/write.

Dequality

Since my last topic were closed because bot scripting aren't allowed to be discussed anymore on here.

Could anyone possibly give me a good example to learn memory read/write? , i can't figure out anything else which would be a good level of difficulty to practice than "tetris bot" but since it aint legal, i wont be asking for that let me know ur ideas and i would highly appreciate if examples could be posted (My last project was a imgsrch/pxlsrch) so thought i woud move on to memory read/write, if this somehow came out wrong lmk.

AND NO I'M NOT ASKING FOR A FULL CODE I WANNA CODE/SCRIPT IT MY SELF, Just show me some simple examples of Memory read/write if u can/will TYVM.

Dequality.

Melba23

Hi all,

As the OP has made it quite clear that he is only looking for generic memory read/write, I am happy to leave the thread open for the moment. However, please take great care with any example code you post - any sign of this thread moving towards more specific game bot coding will make me very unhappy indeed.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Dequality
2 minutes ago, Melba23 said:

Hi all,

As the OP has made it quite clear that he is only looking for generic memory read/write, I am happy to leave the thread open for the moment. However, please take great care with any example code you post - any sign of this thread moving towards more specific game bot coding will make me very unhappy indeed.

M23

Tyvm for letting it stay open! :) 
And as he metioned guys please don't go towards botting <.< cba recreating posts over & over :P 

Dequality.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• CarlD
      By CarlD
      Is there a reliable way to ensure that data assigned to variables in a script is overwritten or deleted when the script exits? I have scripts that encrypt/decrypt data and would like to ensure, if possible, that the encryption keys and decrypted data do not stay in memory after the script exits. Thanks.
    • smud
      By smud
      Currently, I'm working on a program that will display Dialog boxes with either Yes or No.
      For each dialog, I reward the user with X amount of Credits.
      I'm hoping to output the amount of credits to a cell in a column (there will be 20 different columns).
      It will only post to a row that is equal to today's date (first column). If no row exists yet with the current date, it will start a new row.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you
    • Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here test example of a dummy program with random added controls to the main form:
      If #include <GuiListView.au3> is commented out, then this simple program uses around 3,5 MB of RAM. When #include <GuiListView.au3> NOT commented out - RAM usage is around 13-14 MB.
      How can I reduce memory usage? Even if I'm not using GuiListView.au3 - 3,5 MB quite a bit for a such dummy program!
      I found out that using this DLLCall in main loop:
      DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", -1) Significantly reduces RAM usage (even with GuiListView.au3 included, from 13-14 MB to 600 KB !!! ) but I'm not sure if it's doesn't have any impact to common workflow of a program...
      So, give me any advice about that, please.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears
      am using an ini files as a History
      Sometimes the file size is be larger to 5 MB
      AutoIt does not recognize the full content of the file
      When I did a search to find out why, I discovered that INI files could not be read if they size larger than 64 KB.
      for that I preferred to ask here if is there any way to bypass this obstacle.
      The contents of the file are  as follows
      [filesList]
      c:\...\...\f1.mp3=00:15:20
      c:\...\...\f2.mp3=00:10:20
      c:\...\...\f3.wav=00:59:20
      ....... Etc
      This is the section for reading the file (adapted from my main script)

case $continue     Local $aArray = IniReadSection($WaitingListFile, StringEncrypt(true, "filesList", $MyPassword))     If Not @error Then Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($scList)         For $i = 1 To $aArray[0][0] $path = path_list(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord), 1) if FileExists(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)) then GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(_GetFileName(FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord))) & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & " : " & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)), $scList) else $path = $path endIf         Next GUISetState(@sw_disable, $hGUI) GUISetState(@sw_show, $hGUI2) GUICtrlSetState($SClist, $GUI_FOCUS) else if $accessibilitymode = 1 then speak(str("listEmpty")) endIf endIf
      Is there any way to solve this problem, please?
      am waiting your answers...
      Greetings to All