Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyee

Copy text from source code

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm currently making TypeRacer script.. ofc just for fun and I found text in source code but I dont know how to copy exact words.

<span style="text-decoration: underline; color: rgb(153, 204, 0);" id="nhwMiddlegwt-uid-8">TEXT TEXT</span>

Exactly "TEXT TEXT" I need to copy from that source code.

I just have one difficult way how to do it. Copy this to notepad, count the letters to the word and then delete and same with "</span> but its a bit slowly and difficult..

Have someone tip how to do it?

Please refer to the Forum Rules.

Forum Posting

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

@Lyee as was pointed out, cheating at a typing site is not something we are prepared to support.

@InunoTaishou in the future, how about actually reporting such threads, so they can be dealt with ;)

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      Hi All,
      I have excel file like this
      and i want to cut cell/text from excel to other software.

I have to cut the cell of B column one by one and past into other software
      If Winexists("No Data Found")
      then restore cuted cell and goto next/down side cell
      How to do it ?
    • Mag91
      By Mag91
      Hey Community,
      cause im too new in the Auto it world i will try it with the your help. hopefully.
      I woud like to know how i can handle my Problem.
      ----
      I have a Excel Data with 362 random numbers.
      For Example:
      1166642335374 1172899897343
      this numbers are a part of the filepath ...example
      D:\Projekte\1166_64233_5374
      as u can see its the first number of the Excel data. After the first 4 numbers it shoud make a "_" than another 5 "_"
      This is my first question. How can i handle this to make it Shell execute.

--------
      Second question:
      If i am in the path.
      For Example:
      D:\Projekte\1166_64233_5374
      the code shoud search for specific PDF Files.
      They are named like: 0050569E364B1ED79B900F73E62660EC.pdf
      the first 15 letters are always the same
      0050569E364B1ED
      when he found this data he has to copy it on a Folder on the Desktop.
      (There can also be 2 or 3 pdfs in one Folder with this letters)
      ----
      Please give me some help :-)

• Mag91
      By Mag91
      Hey Everybody,
      as you know im on a very low autoit-level.
      My question is: How can i read all PDFs from a Folder wich is open and copy them to a Folder on a Desktop.

The Folder wich contains the PDFs is variable Z:\Projektls\"*"*"*EVERYTIME ANOTHER ENDING"*"*"*"*"
      There can be 1 PDF or even 15 PDFs.
      i tried it with _FileListToArray and _FileCopy but i Need some help to understand this language

THANKS!

• tcurran
      By tcurran
      Here's a short UDF that will, at least in most cases, detect whether a window can be copied from or pasted to programmatically--for example, by Send()ing ctl-c, ctl-v. This is often disabled when programs (like your AutoIt script) run at a lower UAC integrity level than the application they are trying to operate on.
      #include <WinAPI.au3> Func _WindowIsPasteable($handle) ;accepts window handle; returns true or false whether a window will accept Ctl-C, Ctl-V Local $bCanPaste = True Local $hTestWindowPID = 0 Local $hTestWindowTID = _WinAPI_GetWindowThreadProcessId($handle, $hTestWindowPID) _WinAPI_AttachThreadInput(_WinAPI_GetCurrentThreadId(), $hTestWindowTID, True);attach to window we want to paste into $bCanPaste = _WinAPI_GetFocus() ;Test whether window is paste-able--returns False if it is not _WinAPI_AttachThreadInput(_WinAPI_GetCurrentThreadId, $hTestWindowTID, False);detach from window thread Return $bCanPaste EndFunc Pass it a window handle; it returns true or false whether a window will accept programmatic pasting. The function may not work on the CMD window, since it handles the clipboard uniquely.
      This function works by attaching to the program thread of the window whose handle it receives, then attempting to perform a GetFocus on that thread. In most cases, the attempt will fail if the window will not accept programmatic copy-paste.
    • KimberlyJillPereira
      By KimberlyJillPereira
      May I know how to copy the first 10 characters in excel and paste it in the file explorer textbox? How to do? I know that you show use the StringLeft() function but I am not sure how to do. Please help me. Thank you!