ControlSetText misbehaving

Hi,

First time posting noob :)

So i've decided to try AutoIT after failing with AHK due to kind of same reasons. Im trying to fill in some fields in form and having some issues.

Im trying to set some text in textbox using 

ControlSetText($ActiveWindow,"","TkChild129",$UserName,1)

Now in active window you cant see the text BUT: AutoIt V3 Window info and Active window info does see the text

Though all application is not willing to cooperate with me, at first it was not responsive to anything, but in one of the forum posts i've read that this might help.

#RequireAdmin

It helps now its somewhat responsive but not fully responsive.

Any help would be appreciated.

ZCHNFP.jpg17XmIe.jpg

• Moderators

@Mindoze welcome to the forum. Posting your code will go a long way toward helping us help you. Otherwise, you're asking us to first guess at what you're trying to do based on a single line, and then help you troubleshoot it.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Well the code it self is 5 lines yet. Using the very first template, program is already open so i dont need to run it every time, but if it helps.

#RequireAdmin

Local $ActiveWindow = "MyPokeBot MasterBall Edition - Version v3.31"
Local $UserName = "User@gmail.com"
Local $UserPass = "SuperSeacretPass"
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay",20)
ControlSetText($ActiveWindow,"","TkChild129",$UserName,1)

The autoitsetoption was used to set delay before i experimented with controlCommand controlsend send commands to type in the same.

• Moderators

@Mindoze I was afraid so. You have obviously neglected to read the forum rules on your way in. Please do so now, especially the part prohibiting game automation, and you'll see why this thread is locked. You will receive no assistance on these types of questions.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!