Creating self-updateing Installation-GUI

Hey guys.

It's a bit difficult to explain what i am going to script (not at least becasue my english is not perfect), but i'll try my best and hope you can give me some hints or links to snipplets with functions i need:

I got a folder, which contains several subfolders. Like "browser addons", "picture converters", "pdf creators" and so on ...

In each of this subfolders there are several programms of the names category. I update these programs manually, as there is an updated setup file available.

So i try to script a tool, which will

1. scan the folder and subfolders for execuable programms

2. list them all with categories (which will be read from subfodler-names)

3. give me checkboxes, so i can choose which of these to install

4. give me a "install" button, which will execute a pre-coded silent-installation arguments on each chosen program

So it will be a bit like "ninite", but ninte does not provide the software i use to install and i want to choose the silent arguments myself.

Step 4 should not be the problem, because i have already a batch file, which just installs all of the contained software silent. So i will need to copy&paste the arguments, as i will have the GUI coded.

I started with a GUI and a list view, but get stuck pretty fast there.

PS: I realldy don't expect you to write me a "ready to go" code. Just need some hints how to start over...

You must use the extended style `$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES whith GUICtrlCreateListView. Like this:

Global $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("DownLoad?|Name|Firmware Revision| | ", 10, 10, 480, 224, _
        BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_REPORT), BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES))

note: this is a example you have to change the column headers for your needs.