Dent

[SOLVED] Help with Array's (creating 1 Array from 2 Arrays)

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I just can't get my head around what I'm trying to do.

Ok so I read all the links in a webpage into a 1D array, I then make the array unique as there are some duplicates.

I then find all the entries I want from the array and put the number of the row for those entries into another 1D array.

So I now have two arrays; one has unique links, the other has the numbers of the rows for the links I actually want.

Using the second array I would like to amend the first array, or create a third, with just the links I actually want.

Confused? Welcome to my world.

I'll put the relevant section of code below to show where I am up to.

I've left the _ArrayDisplay in the above code which I am using to check the code does what I wanted. So the above code works fine, I'm just stumped on how to extract the links from $aLinks that I want.

$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
Local $aLinks[1] = ["Link"]
For $oLink in $oLinks
    _ArrayAdd($aLinks, $oLink.href)
Next
;_ArrayDisplay($aLinks)
$aLinks = _ArrayUnique($aLinks)
;_ArrayDisplay($aLinks)
$aLinksToClick = _ArrayFindAll($aLinks, "azref", 0, 0, 0, 3)
;_ArrayDisplay($aLinksToClick)
Local $aSortedLinks[1] = ["Sorted Links"]

For $i = 0 To UBound($aLinksToClick) - 1
    $Blah = _ArrayExtract($aLinks, $aLinksToClick[$i], $aLinksToClick[$i])
    _ArrayAdd($aSortedLinks, $Blah)
Next

Edited by Dent
To include solution

Name URL or post the copied data from the array!

23 minutes ago, AutoBert said:

Name URL or post the copied data from the array!

Original post edited

Solved it myself in the end, for some reason I didn't see the _ArrayExtract command earlier. Edited the code to include the solution.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• StillLearningThisStuff
      Merge 2 x 1d temp arrays into one 2d array
      By StillLearningThisStuff
      Hello all,
      Summary: I have a basic piece of code that is to be a part of a much larger project; I just can't seem to get the right output. I'm retrieving two lots of powershell data into 2 x 1d arrays and trying to add them into a single 2d array. Retrieving the data together into the 2d array seemed harder, due to the application names varying too much to string split. Data being pulled is application name and GUID. From here I will use this info in a drop down box and an uninstall button to run the required command to remove the selected software (have this sorted already).
      Problem: When I merge the data it doesn't put the application name and GUID on the same row in differing columns eg. my test box has 24 applications plus some superfluous data from Powershell to be cleaned up by the _arraydeletes. Instead I end up with an array with 58 rows and 2 columns; whereas my temp 1d arrays have 28 rows. As you can see I've tried both _ArrayInsert and _ArrayAdd but I still get the same result.
      Question: Is there something that I'm doing wrong in putting the data into the 2d array or do I just need to do some more post processing to tidy it up and align the names and GUIDs?
      Code:
      #include <Array.au3> $Cmd1 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select DisplayName" & Chr(34)) $Cmd2 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select ProdID" & Chr(34)) Global $aNameGUID[1][2] ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd1,0) ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd2,1) _ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) Terminate() Func ReadApps($Command,$col) $DOS = Run(@ComSpec & $Command, "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) ProcessWaitClose($DOS) $DOSOut = StdoutRead($DOS) ;MsgBox(0,"Data",$DOSOut) ;Show the line items that we want in the array Local $tmpArray = StringSplit(StringTrimRight(StringStripCR($DOSOut), StringLen(@CRLF)), @CRLF) If @error Then MsgBox(0,"FAIL","I failed to find objects") Exit Else _ArrayDisplay($tmpArray) EndIf ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 3) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 2) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 1) ;$tmpArray[0] = $tmpArray[0] - 3 For $i = 0 To UBound($tmpArray) - 1 ;_ArrayAdd($aNameGUID, $tmpArray[$i], $col) _ArrayInsert($aNameGUID, 0, $tmpArray[$i], $col) Next $tmpArray = 0 EndFunc ;==>ReadApps While 1 Sleep(1500) WEnd Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc ;==>Terminate Thanks in advance,
      Luxyboy
    • harvester2001
      Refresh array after one loop
      By harvester2001
      Hi
      I need some help.
      I try ping computers from targets.txt (I have computer name in lines) if they ping I want do something and after that remove pc name from targets.txt. It`s working but problem is when I put this inside loop, because I need run script until all computers will not be removed from the list (targets.txt). I don`t know how to "refresh" array
      Please help
      #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $PC_list = "\targets.txt" Local $bTargets = FileReadToArray(@ScriptDir& $PC_list) Do _check_ping() ;count_lines Local $file_count_lines = _FileCountLines(@ScriptDir& $PC_list) $i = $file_count_lines ConsoleWrite("na liście "&$i & @CRLF) Until $i = 0 ; IF &i = 0 then show MsgBox MsgBox(1, "xXx", "Finish") ;PING Func _check_ping() For $sPC In $bTargets $var = Ping($sPC, 250) If $var Then ConsoleWrite($sPC &"online"& @CRLF) ;Do something ;Delete $sPC from targets.txt Local $_Array _FileReadToArray ( @ScriptDir& "\targets.txt", $_Array ) $_Array = _DeleteArrayElementWithStringInstr ( $_Array, $sPC ) _FileWriteFromArray ( @ScriptDir& "\targets.txt", $_Array, 1 ) Sleep(200) Else ConsoleWrite($sPC &"offline"& @CRLF) EndIf Next EndFunc ;DELETE LINE FROM TXT Func _DeleteArrayElementWithStringInstr ( $_Array, $_String ) Local $_Item For $_Element In $_Array If StringInStr ( $_Element, $_String ) <> 0 Then _ArrayDelete ( $_Array, $_Item ) Else $_Item+=1 EndIf Next Return ( $_Array ) EndFunc ;==> _DeleteArrayElementWithStringInstr ( )  
    • j0kky
      Assign a value to an array in array element
      By j0kky
      Hi guys,
      talking about array in array, I would like to directly assign a value to an element in an array contained in another array.
      While it is quite simple to access the value if it is already setted:
      Local $a[3] = [1, 2], $b[2] = [3, 4] $a[2] = $b ConsoleWrite(($a[2])[0] & " " & ($a[2])[1] & @CRLF) If I try to write directly to the element, I get an error:
      Local $a[3] = [1, 2] Local $b[2] $a[2] = $b ($a[2])[0] = 1 Is assigning first every value of the contained array and then including it in the container the only way?
    • SorryButImaNewbie
      AutoIt script turns off, because of array is out of bound
      By SorryButImaNewbie
      Hello all!
      I wrote a little script to automate some of my work (for which I'm greatfull).
      I have little problem now. My script get data of currency values from specified time period. The problem, if XY day is a holiday or something, then the bank doesn't have new values for that day, thus my script can ask for "till that date" if there is only data for "till that date-1".
      I should be done with this for tomorrow and I should learn for my test paper tomorrow, make a genetic algorhytm homework, and at least look at a ppt...
      So here is my code, pleas ask if you need more information!
      InternetRead2() ;Creating Date and Arfolyam arrays, using DateInterval read from above (_ArraysDisplayed and function is "tested") ;Calculate and write HUF*OSSZEG Do Local $SZAMLATELJOlvaso = _Excel_RangeRead($ExcelObject, Default, $SZAMLATELJoszlop & $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo) Local $Time = StringTrimRight($SZAMLATELJOlvaso, 6) $DateArrayTimeIndex = _ArraySearch($DateArray, $Time, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1) ;MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", $DateArrayTimeIndex) If @error = 6 Then $DateArrayTimeIndex = _ArraySearch($DateArray, $Time-1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1) ;MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", $DateArrayTimeIndex) EndIf If @error = 6 Then $DateArrayTimeIndex = _ArraySearch($DateArray, $Time-2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1) ;MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", $DateArrayTimeIndex) EndIf If @error = 6 Then $DateArrayTimeIndex = _ArraySearch($DateArray, $Time-3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1) ;MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", $DateArrayTimeIndex) EndIf If @error = 6 Then $DateArrayTimeIndex = _ArraySearch($DateArray, $Time-4, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1) ;MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", $DateArrayTimeIndex) EndIf $DateArrayTimeIndex = $DateArrayTimeIndex+1 ;Egyébként arraysearch -1et ad vissza, 0nál. Passz Sleep(200) If Not $SZAMLATELJOlvaso = "" Then _Excel_RangeWrite($ExcelObject, $ExcelObject.Activesheet, "=" & $OSSZEGoszlop & $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo & "*" & String($ArfolyamArray[$DateArrayTimeIndex]) & "", String($sHUFBeszurOszlop) & $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo) If @error Then _Excel_RangeWrite($ExcelObject, $ExcelObject.Activesheet, "=" & $OSSZEGoszlop & $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo & "*" & String($ArfolyamArray[$oXML_Node.Length]) & "", String($sHUFBeszurOszlop) & $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo) MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", "Valamilyen okból, nem találok az adott dátumhoz árfolyamot, a keresési idők közül a legutolsó árfolyammal töltöttem ki!" & @CRLF & Number($oXML_Node_Datum)) EndIf EndIf $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo = $CellaOlvasoSzamlalo + 1 Until $SZAMLATELJOlvaso = "" also my internetread2 function :
      Func InternetRead2() ;ezt használja az excelmove ;----------------------------------- ;Original Source: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/184884-solved-basic-com-help-working-on-string-returned-from-api-mi-doing-this-okey/ ;by Genius257 ;TO DO: Some error handling maybe: what if there is no $MinTime/$MaxTime? ;Read the returns in to array for future use --> Right now, 2 arrays one with the dates and one with the exchangerates ;----------------------------------- ;Globals decleared to avoid warnings Global $MinTime ;20160601000000 Global $MaxTime ;20160610000000 Global $MinTimeFormated = StringTrimRight($MinTime, 6) Global $MaxTimeFormated = StringTrimRight($MaxTime, 6) $oHTTP = ObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1") If $MaxTimeFormated = "" and $MinTimeFormated = "" Then MsgBox(64, "Értesítés", "Nincsenek beolvasott dátumok a memóriában, dummy dátumokat adok meg!" & @CRLF & "20160901, 20160910") $MinTimeFormated = "20160901" $MaxTimeFormated = "20160905" EndIf $oHTTP.Open("GET", "http://api.napiarfolyam.hu/?bank=mnb&valuta=eur&datum="&$MinTimeFormated&"&datumend="&$MaxTimeFormated&"", False) $oHTTP.Send() $sXML = $oHTTP.responseText Global $oXML = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM") $oXML.loadXML( $sXML ) $oXML_Nodes = $oXML.SelectNodes("./arfolyamok/deviza/item") Global $ArfolyamArray[$oXML_Nodes.Length] ;MsgBox(64, "Title", "" & $oXML_Nodes.Length & "") ;_ArrayDisplay($ArfolyamArray) Global $DateArray[$oXML_Nodes.Length] For $i=0 To $oXML_Nodes.Length-1 Global $oXML_Node = $oXML_Nodes.Item($i) $oXML_Node_Bank = $oXML_Node.SelectNodes("./bank") $oXML_Node_Bank = $oXML_Node_Bank.Length>0?$oXML_Node_Bank.Item(0).text:"" Global $oXML_Node_Datum = $oXML_Node.SelectNodes("./datum") $oXML_Node_Datum = $oXML_Node_Datum.Length>0?$oXML_Node_Datum.Item(0).text:"" $oXML_Node_Penznem = $oXML_Node.SelectNodes("./penznem") $oXML_Node_Penznem = $oXML_Node_Penznem.Length>0?$oXML_Node_Penznem.Item(0).text:"" $oXML_Node_Kozeps = $oXML_Node.SelectNodes("./kozep") $oXML_Node_Kozep01 = $oXML_Node_Kozeps.Length>0?$oXML_Node_Kozeps.Item(0).text:"" $oXML_Node_Kozep02 = $oXML_Node_Kozeps.Length>1?$oXML_Node_Kozeps.Item(1).text:"" $ArfolyamArray[$i] = $oXML_Node_Kozep01 $DateArray[$i] = StringTrimRight(StringReplace($oXML_Node_Datum, "-", ""), 8) ConsoleWrite( "Match [" & StringFormat("%02i", $i+1) & "]:"&@CRLF& _ @TAB&"Bank: "&@TAB&$oXML_Node_Bank&@CRLF& _ @TAB&"Datum: "&@TAB&$oXML_Node_Datum&@CRLF& _ @TAB&"Penznem: "&@TAB&$oXML_Node_Penznem&@CRLF& _ @TAB&"Kozep01: "&@TAB&$oXML_Node_Kozep01&@CRLF& _ @TAB&"Kozep02: "&@TAB&$oXML_Node_Kozep02&@CRLF _ ) Next ;_ArrayDisplay($ArfolyamArray) ;_ArrayDisplay($DateArray) EndFunc My problem is that I have dates in my excel till 2016.10.30, but I only have dates till 28.
      (see the api, according to aoutit console, I have the same data: http://api.napiarfolyam.hu/?bank=mnb&valuta=eur&datum=20161001&datumend=20161030 )
      My idea/goal (with the If @error then... after @SZAMLATELJolvaso part) is that if this happens, I want it to automaticly jump to the last date of the array (I will be able to write something more elaborate, but for now thats my goal, to save the sinking ship )
      Thank yu for your help and insight!
    • skybax
      Array to Listview
      By skybax
      Good morning all,
      I have a question regarding a situation im in...

I have an array with information from sql query, how can i send this information to a listview ?

$citeste_daune = "SELECT `id_dauna`,`data_incident`,`sala`,`autor`,`suma` FROM `daune` WHERE `status`=1;" $sa_citit_daune = _query($sqlinstance, $citeste_daune) Global $aresult[10001][5] = [[10000, 5]] Global $iindex = 0 With $sa_citit_daune While NOT .eof $aresult[$iindex][0] = .fields("id_dauna").value $aresult[$iindex][1] = .fields("data_incident").value $aresult[$iindex][2] = .fields("sala").value $aresult[$iindex][3] = .fields("autor").value $aresult[$iindex][4] = .fields("suma").value $iindex = $iindex + 1 .movenext WEnd EndWith ReDim $aresult[$iindex][5] $aresult[0][0] = $iindex - 1 _ArrayDisplay($aresult) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(_ArrayToString($aresult), $lista_daune_active)  
      This is what i see when i execure _ArrayDisplay($aresult)