Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
greenfield

To get the right linenumber from Autoit Error POPUP window

Recommended Posts

greenfield

I am using autoit script for CLI.  When I execute autoit script as execution file, I found error message such as below images.

But line number is different with real line number of my script. Real line number is 28.  How to get the right line number from Autoit error ?

Thanks

 

 

autoit_error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AutoBert

The included files are merged to script. Use the Au3Stripper /mo. After have a look in WTestError_stripped.au3 in line 7569. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • Spartan117
      By Spartan117
      Hi everyone,
      I am wondering if is there any autoit function that make the program ignore errors and move on and resume correct lines?
      Thank you
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      I have a question please
      Can we customize error messages in autoit script?
      I mean internal error messages
      for example
      AutoIt Error
      Line 4  (File "D:\my projects\NVDA Manager\New AutoIt v3
      Script.au3"):
      $script[1] = 1
      $script^ ERROR
      Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
      For example, I want to customize this message
      Is this possible?
      am waiting for your answers
    • AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hello,
      I'm trying to make a program that can look at a folder directory, find all the CSV files, and then add the data from CSV's to an array. 
      The problem I seem to be running into is on the 2nd iteration (2nd file) when the script will not create an array. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance
       
      #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $MasterArray RefineData() Func RefineData() Local $i, $filenum, $file, $csvArray, $sFilePath = @ScriptDir $fileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFilePath, "*.csv", 1) ;Create and array of all .csv files within folder ;=====Loop through the .csv files within the folder====== For $filenum = 1 To UBound($fileList) - 1 Step 1 $file = $fileList[$filenum] $sFilePath = $sFilePath & "\" & $file ;=====Create array based on csv file===== _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $csvArray, $FRTA_NOCOUNT, ",") _ArrayDisplay($csvArray,"File: " & $filenum) If $filenum = 1 Then $MasterArray = $csvArray _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") Else $MasterArray = _ArrayColInsert($MasterArray, UBound($MasterArray)) ;want column added at end For $i = 0 To UBound($MasterArray)-1 Step 1 $MasterArray[$i][UBound($MasterArray) - 1] = $csvArray[$i][4] Next _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>RefineData  
    • ur
      By ur
      In the autoit file, if we add multiple libraries (both internal and custom created one)
       
      When we compile the code and run the exe, some time we are getting runtime errors.
      But the line number of error is not showing the exact line number, might be it is including the line number count of libraries also.
      Can you please suggest how to get the exact error line number.
      So, it will be useful for debugging.
    • Rskm
      By Rskm
      i have seen many pointing out issues related to this, i tried reading through them - still unable to solve mine.. i have a script which reads certain lines based on a search item, this is an iterative process - the ldflst_file gets updated for each iteration and the script finds the line number which has the search item. this works perfectly for few iterations, but stops in some cases abruptly with the error = 
      Subscript used on non-accessible variable $aRead^ ERROR I have verified that the search item is present in the file. what could be the reason for this code to stop in certain cases. thanks for help
      my code below (partial).. full code is in attachment
       
      local $aRead=FileReadToArray($ldflst_file)
      global $ldflst_var1=" JOINT  LOAD       FORCE(X)        FORCE(Y)        FORCE(Z)       MOMENT(X)       MOMENT(Y)       MOMENT(Z)"
       
      for $i= 0 to $ldflst_totlines    ; ldflst_totlines is total number of  lines in the file 'ldflst_file'

          if $aRead[$i]=$ldflst_var1 Then
              $ldflst_LFound=$i
              ExitLoop
              else
              EndIf
      Next
       
       
      nomo_new1.au3
×