Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greenmachine

Folds in Scite - switch statements, etc.

4 posts in this topic

One of the many things I like about Scite is the folds, where functions, If statements, For statements, etc. can be "folded" to condense the size of the script in the window by hiding it under the fold. However, something's odd about the Switch statements - they don't seem to want to fold from Switch to EndSwitch as an If/EndIf or For/Next statement would. I'm not sure if it's because Case is already used with the Select statement and Scite is not catching it, or if it's something else. This is for beta 3.1.1.87, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed in recent versions, but if it hasn't, it should be looked at.

Also, the EndSwitch statement doesn't automatically align itself with the Switch statement, though EndSelect does with Select.

Thought someone should know!

That fixed the indentation problem for the endswitch statement, which is good, but it didn't fix the indentation of case between switch and endswitch, and still didn't fix the folding.

The issue pointed out here has to do with the SciLExer.dll not the Au3.properties settings.

Are you sure you are running the latest version of SciTE (Scilexer.dll) as posted on the SciTE4AutoIt3 downloadpage? Support for Switch was added a while ago...

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)