ispressed mouse buttons

I am trying to make some stuff easier for me so when i click on the buttons on the side of my mouse it does some function. I have 4 extra buttons on my mouse and would like to utilize all of them. I have looked at _ispressed but that only seems to have two:

05 X1 mouse button
    06 X2 mouse button

Those two works fine, I just want to know if there is a way to check if the other two buttons on my mouse is clicked ?

Thanks for the answer, however that only has the two same buttons as _ispressed. Guess I will need to download some drivers to my mouse and see if their software can make a macro of some sort, unless someone else got a sugestion?

Edited by TheOnlyOne

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I want to know which one from arrow key was pressed the last.
      <^V> - need only which arrow
      However I want to call function some seconds after pressed to it must be stored somewhere, not simply if ispressed.
      How to achieve that?
    • johnmcloud
      By johnmcloud
      Hi guys, i have this script:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) Global $GUI_1 $GUIHeight = 25 $GUIWidth = 50 $GUI_1 = GUICreate("A", $GUIWidth, $GUIHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_LAYERED + $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) $Focus_GUI_1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $GUIWidth, $GUIHeight) GUISetState() Global_Func() Func Global_Func() While 1 If _IsPressed(01) Then If WinGetTitle("A") = True Then $GUI_Pos_1 = GUIGetCursorInfo($GUI_1) If IsArray($GUI_Pos_1) Then If $GUI_Pos_1[4] = $Focus_GUI_1 Then MsgBox(0, 0, "click") EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf WEnd EndFunc ;==>Global_Func
      Work, but work everytime, also if a window/software/whatever is on it, so it's a problem for me. How to make _IsPressed work only if the GUI is Active or Focus?

Thanks for help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.