zuliasro

Chrome - click an <a> tag where no href

zuliasro

Hi,

Please help me I haven't a big experience with AutoIt and JS.

I develop a macro in AutoIt which open a Chrome browser, navigate between websites clicking no some links, insert data to forms, etc...
Now I can't click on an element:

<a class="mr-link js-captcha-link" style="font-size:16px; line-height:21px;"><u>Введите код с картинки</u></a>

Please pointing me how it's possible. 

Thank you

Melba23

zuliasro,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing the bypassing of CAPTCHAs  - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Jos

@zuliasro,

Not sure what is wrong with you but you better refrain from sending stupid message, it's not going to help you in any way!

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• stafe
      By stafe
      Hello
      I am trying to get chrome to save it's current webpage to a pdf using autoit.  I wold like to save the file into a folder on the desktop called "ChromeFiles" .  However when I use the send command chrome only occasionally responds.
      Thank you
      Simon

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I want to check some Excel data against data on a website in Chrome. I use Chrome because the site I use does not function properly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I know how to do the Excel stuff I just can not figure out how to send to Chrome, let alone check to see if the data matches or not. I am also having trouble finding any help online while searching for Chrome functions for Autoit. I have a Chrome UDF installed but I still can not figure out how to get my code to properly function. (I am not posting code because I am  sure my code isn't right, to begin with)
      As usual, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• TheWizEd
      By TheWizEd
      It seems AutoIt for Chrome is no longer working.  It's not in Google Store so not able to enable.  I can download the crx and drag to chrome but I can't figure out any way to enable the extension.
    • zxc3
      By zxc3
      Are there any examples of a script for Сhrome that allows you to check whether the information in the browser window has changed with a certain periodicity and signal this for 32-bit Windows.